List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not upset with that deal for Schutlz.

I would hope we are looking to turn Henry into a better pick using that trade value.

Does Henry plus Pies F1 equal pick #13 from St Kilda?
Stone the flaming crows and bookmark this post!
First time ever you have proposed a freo trade on here that I think is actually UNDERS for us 😂😂
Where is all your extreme optimism gone?!

I know a few disagree but we couldnt possibly gotten more out of that trade, that's as good a result as possible
Collingwood board think they've been fleeced.

I'm not upset with that deal for Schutlz.

I would hope we are looking to turn Henry into a better pick using that trade value.

Does Henry plus Pies F1 equal pick #13 from St Kilda?
Expecting F2 + 35 for Henry now.

Then we decide if we want to move up with GC or just keep 34,35,48 for the draft.

I know a few disagree but we couldnt possibly gotten more out of that trade, that's as good a result as possible
yeah still ******* annoying as s**t and sets us back, but couldn't do any better then that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore has already updated the pinned spreadsheet! Very prompt. 👀

We're up to second place for 2024 draft picks.
******* gold coast depriving us of what matters most, the most 2024 draft capital

While it'd be fun, I really dont see the point taking in three 1sts for next year. McDonald is out of contract, we dont need anything else to get a trade done if it comes up.

Try to get 15 off North for the Pies first (I think Port is a higher chance of imploding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back