AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel for Dys. Hasn't gotten a proper run at it in a while. But I have a feeling he'll remind us and the rest of the competition just how good he is.

I feel for Dys. Hasn't gotten a proper run at it in a while. But I have a feeling he'll remind us and the rest of the competition just how good he is.
How good he was on one foot last year was inspirational stuff. I also have good feeling about what he can produce in the next few years.

Fitness test before he can play in round 2.

Head of medical services David Rundle said the club would assess Dyson Heppell (foot) and Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti (ankle) later in the week ahead of Sunday’s clash.

“Dyson has been training with the group for the last three weeks, (and) been going really well. He’s in great shape at the moment and completed match-play on the weekend and pulled up well,” Rundle said.

“He’ll train fully this week and a determination will be made at the end of the week as to his availability. That will depend on himself and the coaches but from our point of view, we’re really happy.

It's going to take at least 5 weeks before I consistently recognise him.
It took 2 years without the dreadlocks for me to recognise his brother.

Hope he can take a leaf out of Cotchin’s book and lead from the front with his application to the defensive side of his game as I suspect McGrath and Parish will leap frog him in the pecking order this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like they haven't gotten scans yet. No it doesn't look good and I think he'll miss this week but that's guesswork on Edmund's part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back