AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

What a *en stupid segment. Destroy someone's property and high five.

They had Crawford go into Heppels house chat with his missus and pick a few things to destroy.
A jacket, a footy bag and some camels with sentimental value.
Dyson said No., no dont destroy the camels take the jacket or bag just not the camels.. then the camels were thrown into a wood chipper. He looked genuinely pissed like we've never seen before.

They had Crawford go into Heppels house chat with his missus and pick a few things to destroy.
Dyson said No., no dont destroy the camels take the jacket or bag just not the camels.. then the camels were thrown into a wood chipper. He looked genuinely pissed like we've never seen before.
Think he had a tear in his eye. Let's hope they do a segment where Hep goes round to Crawfs place and destroys some of his property

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he had a tear in his eye. Let's hope they do a segment where Hep goes round to Crawfs place and destroys some of his property
That would hurt a bit wouldnt it, dys might be single soon...

I hope so too though blow his car up or something haha

CAdNvDbWMAA_QEp.png

:(

If it wasn't a set up then and I was Dyson I would never go on the show again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back