AFL Player #15: Jayden Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

Rusty as you would expect. Didn't do as much as we had all hoped but you can't expect too much from a kid who has played 3 games in almost 10 months. Predominantly inside the F50.

The will to compete was there, will be better for the run. Expect him to stay in and get better with each week

Very poor today. Didn't seem to know his role for the most part. Used the footy badly and was even worse without it.

Hopefully just rusty nerves.
AFL is a whole other level to VFL in terms of speed. He's just rusty, it's only his 4th game back (VFL and AFL) from injury just need to give him time to settle in. I hope Woosha sticks with him. I'd drop Colyer before him (he's been pretty iffy for a few weeks now).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have kicked two. One from a straightforward miss, the other with the BS advantage paid to Raz. Nails those and a different tune would be sung.

Fair points. I think on the whole his game wasn't a lot different to what Green has been providing us in truth. Certainly not worse than his average standard over the last month.

AFL is a whole other level to VFL in terms of speed. He's just rusty, it's only his 4th game back (VFL and AFL) from injury just need to give him time to settle in. I hope Woosha sticks with him. I'd drop Colyer before him (he's been pretty iffy for a few weeks now).

Yup, you could see he just half a step slow. Will be much better for the run and put himself in enough good positions to retain his spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back