3rd ODI - Aus v NZ @ MCG, 9th Dec @ 2.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

What a difference to a year and a half ago.

Probably wasn't going to go anyway but the dead rubber status and consequent player resting sealed it for me.

Even if the series was alive, with the Boxing Day Test (with two public holidays), another ODI, a Twenty20, and no less than 8 Big Bash matches still to come nobody but the diehards was ever going to think "Man, I better take the day off work for this or I'll be kicking myself".

What a difference to a year and a half ago.

Probably wasn't going to go anyway but the dead rubber status and consequent player resting sealed it for me.

Even if the series was alive, with the Boxing Day Test (with two public holidays), another ODI, a Twenty20, and no less than 8 Big Bash matches still to come nobody but the diehards was ever going to think "Man, I better take the day off work for this or I'll be kicking myself".
And yet non descript afl games regularly pull 30k each and every week

Hoping we see the Big Show in for Bailey. A middle order of Maxwell, Marsh, Head, Wade and Faulkner hitting sixes till the morn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given its Friday i think i might send myself home at 2:30 and crack a beer on the couch in front of the cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back