Player Watch #6: Caleb Windsor – the kid just has 'it'

Remove this Banner Ad

decent start. I don't see star status in him. Disposals need some work. Plays very similar to Jayden Hunt.
Oh my god this is perfect

decent start. I don't see star status in him. Disposals need some work. Plays very similar to Jayden Hunt.
Do you straight up wait to see what the popular opinion is and then just try and bait the other other way?
If we were talking about lemons you'd say it's the sweetest fruit of all

he's had 62% and 69% disposal efficiency in his first 2 games which puts him 19th and 18th respectively out of the 23 players in terms of efficiency.

I'm not the only one to question his disposal, so don't pretend that I am.
Do you give him some slack having played 2 games of AFL football? First one being against Sydney at the SCG in greasy conditions.

he's had 62% and 69% disposal efficiency in his first 2 games which puts him 19th and 18th respectively out of the 23 players in terms of efficiency.

I'm not the only one to question his disposal, so don't pretend that I am.
Watch the game, not the stats sheet, Dan.

He's genuinely very fun to watch.

Hard not to get excited when he hit that pass, got the handball receive, ran 20m then kicked inside 50 - I agree that JVR could have done more with the kick. Also does the dirty work (that run down tackle <3)

Disposal efficiency is a ridiculous statistic in isolation. Some of those quick handballs under pressure were super slick from a 2nd gamer.

like when he wheeled onto his left foot and kicked it 5m directly to a bulldog? I'm watching very closely thank you.
Since you're watching very closely, let us know if you saw Tom Sparrow out there yesterday xx

Since you're watching very closely, let us know if you saw Tom Sparrow out there yesterday xx
So according to Daniel the only important stat is disposal efficiency

He thinks Windsor and Lever are s**t
Oliver is the goat

Oliver's disposal efficiency was 63% against the dogs.
Levers is 82% for the season

In isolation using disposal efficiency solely to measure impact is stupid.

Oliver's DE was better against Sydney, find anyone who thinks he wasnt better against the dogs

I'll wait for Dan the man's reply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• scott-pendlebury_1srcls9sk7wi91vglnam5qeqka.jpg
    scott-pendlebury_1srcls9sk7wi91vglnam5qeqka.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DDH_3563.jpg
    DDH_3563.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 15
Caleb Windsor should learn to drop the ball lower like the greatest player in the comp Clayton Oliver
1710716968772.jpeg 1710717081104.jpeg

Watch the game, not the stats sheet, Dan.
So he had 6 kicks yesterday:
Q1 (1 kick): - 15m pass to a wide open Salem
Q2 (3 kicks): - Kicked it 15m straight to Ed Richards
- From a mark, hits a 20m pass to a Rivers in open space.
- Ignores a short option in petracca. Aims for an open Ben Brown but the kick falls short and goes to Liam Jones.
Q3 (1 kick): Good 30m kick to Oliver.
Q4: (1 kick): On the boundary, kicked it over the head of a hard leading Chandler who had heat on him.

So even though you love saying 'not the stats sheet' because it sounds cool, the reality is you should watch the game closer and tell me which kick makes you think he is a good ball user.

Wait 🫷
Has everyone checked with the twitter pwincess if we're allowed to discuss Windsor?
Very negative in here. We need someone brave enough to stand up for a second gamers in player threads, not just 5th year players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back