Player Watch #6: Caleb Windsor – the kid just has 'it'

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, because Oliver is an outside wingman with good foot skills?...not many people are saying that :)
Curious to hear what you think about the ball drops of Kelly, Whitfield, Gulden and Rozee then, since you made a point of uploading photos of Windsor's to prove a point?

Props to you, Dan. I'm usually a very mild-mannered person, but you can tilt me like nearly no other.
He has an amazing ability to have such a poor argument you think you've got him cornered and then he just scurries onto his next vendetta 🐀

Props to you, Dan. I'm usually a very mild-mannered person, but you can tilt me like nearly no other.
You may be a mild mannered person but we can all sense the simmering passions beneath.

In other news, I think Caleb Windsor is a poor-man’s Jayden Hunt and I’m yet to see him handball off his left

You may be a mild mannered person but we can all sense the simmering passions beneath.

In other news, I think Caleb Windsor is a poor-man’s Jayden Hunt and I’m yet to see him handball off his left
I'm really going to respect you when you have to admit you're wrong.

Curious to hear what you think about the ball drops of Kelly, Whitfield, Gulden and Rozee then, since you made a point of uploading photos of Windsor's to prove a point?
I'll answer that after you address my last post. I broke down every single kick Windsor did yesterday and you said I didn't watch the game close enough. So tell me how the 6 kicks were elite?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread title could do with an update, I'd keep it simple: "Jayden Hunt 2".

Wow, the Windsor thread has a lot of new posts. He must have played well or hurt himself Checks thread oh, just Danster being Danster and people being sucked into it.
lol, I'm not the only one to question his kicking. But people like to pretend it's a danster thing.
Said he had question marks over his kicking last night, just what we need. From the footage I saw a lot of kicks seem to have a slow loping motion. Another bloke who bolts down the field to dump kick like Jayden Hunt.

Think it’s time Dan goes on mute for everyone tbh
Sorry, just one more.

So tell me how the 6 kicks were elite?
1710729604750.png
Where did I say this?
I'll answer that after you address my last post.
1710729764912.png
1710729830244.png
1710729868955.png
Reckon you have a couple to get to first, my friend.

But I'm nice, so happy to go first.

• First kick: Effective, but yes, open
  • Second kick: Rushed kick on his left inside 50 and turns it over. Hardly a hangable offence.
  • Third kick: Good option cutting inside, hits the kick
  • Fourth kick: Did well to run on and get the ball back, kick was fine and to JVR's advantage. Jones did well to make it over as third man up and intercept.
  • Fifth kick: Correct option to Oliver, hits the kick after the chasedown tackle.
  • Sixth kick: Had no other option pinned in on the boundary with Bulldogs players filling the space up ahead. Got the ball to a 50-50, which is all he could do in that sitiuation and the ball ended up in Chandler's hands.

So we're shitting on an 18-year-old second-gamer for making one obvious error by foot, and that was a rushed kick on his left? This is pretty next level, Dan. Imagine if we held a sixth-year, seasoned player like Tom Sparrow to the same standard?

lol, I'm not the only one to question his kicking. But people like to pretend it's a danster thing.
Quoting Mich0 isn't the flex you think it is.

But since he's the measure of what's correct, I'm sure you agree with his opinions on Sparrow.

Sorry, just one more.

View attachment 1931630
Where did I say this?

View attachment 1931634
View attachment 1931636
View attachment 1931639
Reckon you have a couple to get to first, my friend.

But I'm nice, so happy to go first.

• First kick: Effective, but yes, open
  • Second kick: Rushed kick on his left inside 50 and turns it over. Hardly a hangable offence.
  • Third kick: Good option cutting inside, hits the kick
  • Fourth kick: Did well to run on and get the ball back, kick was fine and to JVR's advantage. Jones did well to make it over as third man up and intercept.
  • Fifth kick: Correct option to Oliver, hits the kick after the chasedown tackle.
  • Sixth kick: Had no other option pinned in on the boundary with Bulldogs players filling the space up ahead. Got the ball to a 50-50, which is all he could do in that sitiuation and the ball ended up in Chandler's hands.

So we're shitting on an 18-year-old second-gamer for making one obvious error by foot, and that was a rushed kick on his left? This is pretty next level, Dan. Imagine if we held a sixth-year, seasoned player like Tom Sparrow to the same standard?
Someone did hold Sparrow to standard, he missed Petty by kick which then caused an injury that derailed our season remember?

Someone did hold Sparrow to standard, he missed Petty by kick which then caused an injury that derailed our season remember?
Forgot about that hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back