List Mgmt. 7 Players wanting out? (only 7?)

Who wants out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tune into 5AA at 4pm today. Rowie is going to tell us of another 7 players who want out of the club. If this is true than Roo, Burton and Pyke have no other option but to ALL resign immediately and Fagan should be on notice.

I give Rowie 10/10. He's the only media person in this state with any balls. You listening Bickley you sycophant.

Why would Kelly want out, he's been played every game?

If your taking this thread seriously you don't understand social media

There are 18 clubs only soo many positions most of our players wouldn't get a look in at other clubs, its a good paying job some are far from established players like smith, laird would have teams lining up for their services others may need to look a bit harder

No, no one said everyone wanted out. Don’t forget Kelly tried
Media were all over it and not just Gov. Lynch was gone, Eddie was gone, Sloane was gone......

Kelly did try, and fair enough he wasn't getting a game. He's rusted on best 22 now.

Why would Kelly want out, he's been played every game?

Kelly has had a very good season but our back 6 as a whole are too slow (similar to our midfield - as a whole too slow) and our forwards (as a whole too slow)
The mix is all wrong - nothing against Kelly but it's similar to Lyons when we traded him.

I think Kelly may see the writing on the wall with Doedee coming back and Sholl, Hamill, Butts (and McPherson) performing in the SANFL

Tune into 5AA at 4pm today. Rowie is going to tell us of another 7 players who want out of the club. If this is true than Roo, Burton and Pyke have no other option but to ALL resign immediately and Fagan should be on notice.

I give Rowie 10/10. He's the only media person in this state with any balls. You listening Bickley you sycophant.

Hahhahahaha as a media man rowie would be loving the attention hes receiving, that's his job after all

Kelly has had a very good season but our back 6 as a whole are too slow (similar to our midfield - as a whole too slow) and our forwards (as a whole too slow)
The mix is all wrong - nothing against Kelly but it's similar to Lyons when we traded him.

I think Kelly may see the writing on the wall with Doedee coming back and Sholl, Hamill, Butts (and McPherson) performing in the SANFL
Richmond struck gold in taking a punt on Sydney Stack - that type of dash and explosive run is exactly what our back half needs..come to think of it so does our midfield..oh and our forward line

If your taking this thread seriously you don't understand social media

There are 18 clubs only soo many positions most of our players wouldn't get a look in at other clubs, its a good paying job some are far from established players like smith, laird would have teams lining up for their services others may need to look a bit harder
Rowey ain’t social media and Kelly has himself said he’s struggled here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was an ex-player in James Hird who nearly brought his club to it's knees and it will also be an ex Crows player who has made decisions which closed our premiership window and destroyed our future for the next decade. FU Riccuito.

Only one player left last year... yeah

But the reason we've got oldies on long deals and players overpaid was to desperately stop them from leaving.

That's why we're having to shop Keath and Greenwood now.

We've created a mini Gold Coast situation

It was an ex-player in James Hird who nearly brought his club to it's knees and it will also be an ex Crows player who has made decisions which closed our premiership window and destroyed our future for the next decade. FU Riccuito.

Our premiership window closed when those that made us look good in 2017 got old, we didn't renew the list

In my opinion the players below are players that are must keep.. cant cull to many
ROB
Sloane
Crouch x2
Jones
Mchenry
Talia
Brown
Laird
Smith
Seedsman
Lynch
Himmerlberg
Fog
Scholl
Milera
Hamill
Galluci
Butts (looks ok)

We need to trade one of Sloane or the Crouches. As we've seen this year, they can't all play in the midfield if we want to be competitive.

No he is in the media

he isn't looking for headlines he says the facts and truth about everything

No headlining required hey?

you seriously aren't that gullible?
I wasn’t gullible when I believed Gov wanted to leave, what was your position on that?

If Rowie is going to the extent of naming the players then I don’t think he’s doing it for headlines.

If you heard him go hard at Chapman he’s doing it because he’s one journo who actually gives a stuff what’s happening at the club

Back