Preview AAMI Community Series - Game 1, 2021: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 4th March, 7:10PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 43 91.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if it is the website being useless or are the tickets sold out?
I got a ticket as of 10 minutes ago. i had 2 bar code numbers. 1 didn't work the 2nd did. i figured that the first one was AFLW member. I asked for best available. i thought it had not worked i then checked my email and it had come through

Or at the least a tweet? Or email? "Apologies, the site is down, etc"

Nup, nothing. All AFL members were very patient last year - basically donating money for no return. However, this is a textbook way to disenfranchise people who have waited 18 months to see a "proper" game... fmd
Yep , Full AFL member for 28 years and i understand last year was a bit strange and new with old mate Covid but if we get stuffed around again this year i would be wanting a discount next year .

Can you sit with friends or do you have to sit in your seat allocated/

Probably worth reviewing the Marvel Stadium COVID-safe reaming plan for the current state of play ...

Probably worth reviewing the Marvel Stadium COVID-safe reaming plan for the current state of play ...

Bloody hell, no bags bigger than A4! That's a pain in the ass.

I’m spewing I can’t make this one! I think this game will really give as idea what our year will look like and we will play a team as close to our round1 team as possible. We have the last few years. Carlton are tipped to be big improvers so if we beat them, fantastic, but if we thrash them... cue the “it’s happening gif”

barrack hard lads and have a few Froffs for me too

Go Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell, no bags bigger than A4! That's a pain in the ass.

Travelling in from Ballarat (and with wifey wearing facepaint for most games) we normally carry a backpack with cleaning wipes, reusable straws and non-makeup-wrecking snacks, among the “useful gameday stuff”

Going to be interesting to see if COVID-safe becomes the new synonym for “squeezing the life out of the crowd”

Dunno if it helps anyone but I'm in WA but have 2 adults and 3 kids memberships that can get non-members tickets. They're yours if you can use them?

EDIT: 1A 2kids now

Last edited:
One of them containing a scrunched up backpack perhaps!?
russian%20dolls%20cropped%20for%20RR10.jpg

I would like to see McKernan and Wood spend some time through the ruck against Carlton.
Not convinced Hunter is the answer at this stage. Happy for him to be given a chance at some point and am sure it may well be required to but need to see the other options.

We have seen what Battle offers in the ruck, which isnt much. He is far better around the ground in other roles.
Need to look at other options seeing as will have a few rounds without Marshall at the start and inevitably will need Ryder to have a rest or will see a (hopefully only small) injury to one of them at some point to. I dont really want to see Howard go in there and not convinced Carlisle will be overly keen to get in there although he has been ok at it over the years.

EDIT: just noticed Wood has attended a total of 4 ruck contests over his career and never had a hitout. Think I might be asking too much there.
Why? wouldn't it be a good opportunity for Hunter to play the two games, to see what he has got? You've seen him once, yeah. Seems to be a bit harsh, considering.

Gresham, Hannebery & McKernan may come into the squad. Can't really see anyone else to come in. Maybe Carlisle for Frawley.
Hannebery wont be playing
Hoping to join main group for training this week after getting over calf complaint Ch9 news tonight

Good to see Ticketmaster suggesting that that was their system working perfectly. We had better get used to it for the rest of the season. 1 hour and 15 minutes of hitting refresh. That's not going to get boring.

Hannebery wont be playing
Hoping to join main group for training this week after getting over calf complaint Ch9 news tonight
In my eyes he shouldn't be a walk up start. He played very well against the Bulldogs in the elimination final, but was exposed in the pace of the game against Richmond. He provides leadership on the field, but he also comes with the high level of risk that he'll break down during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back