Game Day Adelaide Crows versus the GWS GIANTS

Remove this Banner Ad

We were not disappointing. We were f*cking awful. Absolutely s**t. And we were bloody lucky to get over the line.
You are a deadset idiot posting this.

Stick the redlegs as we don't need you!

Where are all the negative nellies who would think we would get smashed at home... Even though we have only lost 1 game at Adelaide oval in about the last year.

Some have nfi!

like when we got smashed 2 weeks ago?

thought we'd get done by a few goals but glad to be wrong. up the crow boys! sunday mornings are so easy after a good win on saturday night!

I don't think it's unfair for some to be unhappy with that game. Dreadful kicking only having us up by 2 points at half time, then almost blowing an 8 goal lead in the last quarter.

It's not a crime to have a high level of expectations for a professional footy team?

I get your frustration to a degree and there is an opposition

And the opposition is a v talented one so to do what we did is a big tick - and it showed me we are actually better than I thought we were

Tonight has given me hope
They are very talented, but they also looked lost away from home.

That 3rd quarter was sublime, and then the 4th...

22 points is a nice margin, but cripes anyone who was watching that last quarter and feeling good about things, is a hell of a lot calmer than I am.

like when we got smashed 2 weeks ago?

thought we'd get done by a few goals but glad to be wrong. up the crow boys! sunday mornings are so easy after a good win on saturday night!
As is said before this game, the players for the cats game were lethargic coming off a brutal month of opposition.

We were freshened up last week & were always going to okay better.

That dew was good for Thommo he was great

I've only seen the second half but Douglas looked much improved despite the miss that was nearly costly

I thought the style of game that hendo was playing was much better than his first 3 and he actually had an intent to tackle at times

It's actually a positive how VB played - just means laird will come in for him so it's a good thing !! Let's not get annoyed with him he's doing his best but he's clearly not good enough and laird will come in

The Rat is ridiculous player for pick 81 , showed a few top 10s how to do it

Ps how good was Milera smashing into hopper - loved it !!

I don't think it's unfair for some to be unhappy with that game. Dreadful kicking only having us up by 2 points at half time, then almost blowing an 8 goal lead in the last quarter.

It's not a crime to have a high level of expectations for a professional footy team?
The fact of the matter is, 80% of our supporters had us getting smashed tonight, we win comfortably by 4 goals and people still expect better. Can't keep everyone happy. The club were professional tonight and comfortably beat another professional football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

22 points is a nice margin, but cripes anyone who was watching that last quarter and feeling good about things, is a hell of a lot calmer than I am.
Nothing you will say will justify the s**t you posted. We smashed the form side of the comp, a team people though would thump us. That is an amazing win, enjoy it and stop being a weird bitter campaigner.

Nothing you will say will justify the s**t you posted. We smashed the form side of the comp, a team people though would thump us. That is an amazing win, enjoy it and stop being a weird bitter campaigner.
All my negativity is about the last quarter. I was hopeful before the game that we would win, I was never one of those saying "we'll be smashed".

But oh well, if you don't like what I wrote fine. But if you need to abuse me to somehow pump yourself up, I guess go for it.

The fact of the matter is, 80% of our supporters had us getting smashed tonight, we win comfortably by 4 goals and people still expect better. Can't keep everyone happy. The club were professional tonight and comfortably beat another professional football club.
Your supporters didn't have much faith;) Anyway I know quite a few who tipped Adelaide to win including me (not by much though). Congrats on the win - a win is a win as every team has their ebbs and flows.

I wasn't v calm either and filthy

But in the cool light of day you will likely look back more fondly on that game especially if it reignites our season that seemed to be stumbling

Shocking set shot kicking in first half - should have been up by 5 goals at half time

3rd quarter was almost perfect

Win against a quality side - take it all day every day
Even got a fair run with the umpires

Really good atmosphere but when the team struggles crowd should make more noise !

Eddie chant gave me chills

Well done boys !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back