Adelaide v Nth Melbourne - Elim Final - Adelaide Oval, Sat, Sept 10, 7.10pm

Who will win? Crows or Roos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have d
Is 7 serious? Social media posts are ******* news now?

WHAT THE ****
I have deliberately refrained from posting an assessment of 7s commentators until now. You know they're in trouble when 'Richo' is the smartest man in their squad.

No not really. Adelaide fans aren't all bad IMO. Seems like you're the number one knob end though. Well done.
Let me tell you a little story.. It was the final round of 97, we were playing the Dons at Optus oval on a lovely sunny Sunday. You guys beat us and for memory I think it was essendon champion Harvey's last game.. Anyways before the game started it was announced princess Diana had died. Now at the moment this was being thundered out of the ground PA I was walking from the bar with drinks for me and my mates and this crazy old nutter essendon fan threatened me with violence for not standing to attention and paying my respect to lady Di. This nut would have been at least 60 haha he had balls I give him that.. Was that you by any chance?

Well, North found it a lot harder to win when all clubs get to take a week off before the finals!

All levels of the club must be looking at themselves and asking if they can have a do-over of the 2nd half of the season, Majak at least a positive out of tonight.

Let me tell you a little story.. It was the final round of 97, we were playing the Dons at Optus oval on a lovely sunny Sunday. You guys beat us and for memory I think it was essendon champion Harvey's last game.. Anyways before the game started it was announced princess Diana had died. Now at the moment this was being thundered out of the ground PA I was walking from the bar with drinks for me and my mates and this crazy old nutter essendon fan threatened me with violence for not standing to attention and paying my respect to lady Di. This nut would have been at least 60 haha he had balls I give him that.. Was that you by any chance?

Wow. That's one hell of a story. One question tho:
Wtf are you talking about?

Just enjoy next week and keep your ridiculous comments and storytelling inside that head of yours where that conversation can continue unabated.

Expected result. Tough times ahead for North.

Still can't believe Scott went in with the same troops after losing so many games in the back half of the year.

Back