Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By getting another ‘car’ in Treloar we improved our best 22, which is a good ‘problem’ to have. He is different to Dunkley, not as big or strong but gets more of the footy, both not the best kicks. Good luck getting someone as good as Dunks, with his training ethics, toughness and leadership with one of those three picks, and even if you do, you’ll have have to put 4 years into him to get to where Dunks is today.
Even Dodo himself said he would have rejected the offer, that statement alone says what countless pages on these threads need to say. Dunks main problem seems to be his dad, once Josh becomes his own man and doesn’t listen to dads silly advice on these things he will be fine.
I can tell you now it's not his dad, i know his mum and dad (i built their house) and it would be his mum if anything.

I can tell you now it's not his dad, i know his mum and dad (i built their house) and it would be his mum if anything.
Interesting. So did she contribute to Andrew’s problems with the Sydney Swans back in the day that continues to this day? Was she pushing Josh to Essendon so Essendon would pick up Kyle? That whole idea of Essendon taking Kyle so they could get Josh very unethical.

Interesting. So did she contribute to Andrew’s problems with the Sydney Swans back in the day that continues to this day? Was she pushing Josh to Essendon so Essendon would pick up Kyle? That whole idea of Essendon taking Kyle so they could get Josh very unethical.
I don't know them that well to answer all those questions, but talking with Andrew about Sydney, he wanted out, Lisa wanted him to stay another year.

Not sure how you can include Lynch & Witts for the 2020 season.
For someone as tall as Wright, he should be at least play second ruck, which we know from past he dislikes doing. So he either has to develop this part of his game, or Essendon are going to have to take 3 ruckman sized players into their best 22.

I'd also be concerned that Wright was being kept out of the 22 by King who is only in his second year of footy, and Day who hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

I appreciate Wright basically cost you nothing, however i'd be concerned if Essendon supporters are pinning their hopes on a forward line of Stewart, Stringer and Wright.

Why wouldn't you include Witts in 2020?

Did you guys try hard enough though? 9 and a future 1st probably gets it done but you didn't offer that, and to be fair he was contracted and a player the Swans didn't want to lose.
No, having a go at Dodoro is as lazy as your ability to interpret why Wright wasn’t getting a game at GC

Try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn’t work hard enough doesn’t get to enough contests is the word! plays more like a flanker then key position player the fact that Gold Coast who are generally hard to deal with in trades were prepared to let him go for pretty much nothing in the end is not a great sign for Essendon

Didn’t work hard enough doesn’t get to enough contests is the word! plays more like a flanker then key position player the fact that Gold Coast who are generally hard to deal with in trades were prepared to let him go for pretty much nothing in the end is not a great sign for Essendon

They’ve got 500,000 reasons to move him on for pretty much nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, hence we should be heading to the draft
I would rather take the sure thing in Dunkley any day this draft is probably the most unpredictable draft ever due to the majority of players having no exposed not the type of one to load up with early picks in you will be doing well to get a player as good as Dunkley

Not sure how you can include Lynch & Witts for the 2020 season.
For someone as tall as Wright, he should be at least play second ruck, which we know from past he dislikes doing. So he either has to develop this part of his game, or Essendon are going to have to take 3 ruckman sized players into their best 22.

I'd also be concerned that Wright was being kept out of the 22 by King who is only in his second year of footy, and Day who hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

I appreciate Wright basically cost you nothing, however i'd be concerned if Essendon supporters are pinning their hopes on a forward line of Stewart, Stringer and Wright.
He is a cheap option with some upside.
I am not an Essendon lover , but i think this one has a good chance of paying off. He didn't get the chance to play reserves football and force his way in. ALSO gold coast have so many good young players and high draft picks they didn't need to play wright at the end of the season in the hope he would play a couple of good games and boost his trade value.

Folks, i do believe we've got a 2MetrePeaHeartPeterBeliever on our hands. :D
Witness Two Metres' reputation grow over the coming summer. I predict come Round 1 there will be that many media pundits and Bombre faithful talking him up that it will rival former Essendon next big thing, Courtney "the messiah" Johns!

iu

Witness Two Metres' reputation grow over the coming summer. I predict come Round 1 there will be that many media pundits and Bombre faithful talking him up that it will rival former Essendon next big thing, Courtney "the messiah" Johns!

iu

Surest way to get young Peter's rep up over summer is have Hooker play on him in the praccies. Apparently Hookesy is still in mourning over his Chapel St Partner Bellcho's retirement treatment.

Peter will kick 6 on him on Oval No2 at Tulla in mid Feb and the pigeons will be let loose about the new Black n Red hero Peter.

Hold the back page Hun.

ps: What a lovely nostalgic photo of Courtney donning the sash.:)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iu
Am I in Bay 13? Richmond were the laughing stock of the AFL for nearly 40 years. It can all change very quickly.

Am I in Bay 13? Richmond were the laughing stock of the AFL for nearly 40 years. It can all change very quickly.

Richmond's reannisance started by getting rid of stubborn set in their ways stalwarts at the club like Dodoro.
Richmond, even under their most lean years and seaons never went through 6000 days without winning a final, which Essendon under Dodoro's watch, will go into next season.

In fact, given all the Doping/Supplements Saga and irs fall out, Essendon's past 20 plus years will be regarded as a fat bigger laughing stock in years to come than Richmond's lean years between 1990 and 2017.

Richmond's reannisance started by getting rid of stubborn set in their ways stalwarts at the club like Dodoro.
Richmond, even under their most lean years and seaons never went through 6000 days without winning a final, which Essendon under Dodoro's watch, will go into next season.

In fact, given all the Doping/Supplements Saga and irs fall out, Essendon's past 20 plus years will be regarded as a fat bigger laughing stock in years to come than Richmond's lean years between 1990 and 2017.
But can you smell what we’re cooking ?

<yawn>

Yet our last 20 years still isn't close to the worst in the league. 5 wooden spoons in 16 years is very impressive. Imagine only competing in 4 finals series for 18 years? Even that, you weren't in the top 8 by wins for one of those so you only really qualified for 3 finals since 2002. Amazing how little self-awareness you lot have. I suppose Carlton will turn it around right? Heading in Richmond's direction?

Don't you Carlton fans have an Essendon thread on your board? You can take your Essendon obsession there. Getting repetitive and boring.

Yet our last 20 years still isn't close to the worst in the league. 5 wooden spoons in 16 years is very impressive. Imagine only competing in 4 finals series for 18 years? Even that, you weren't in the top 8 by wins for one of those so you only really qualified for 3 finals since 2002. Amazing how little self-awareness you lot have. I suppose Carlton will turn it around right? Heading in Richmond's direction?

Don't you Carlton fans have an Essendon thread on your board? You can take your Essendon obsession there. Getting repetitive and boring.
Thread is about essendon but ok, they've still done f all in the past 15 years, at least Carlton won 2 finals, one of which was against a team that won 15 games in the season and have hope of doing stuff in the next 5 years unlike Essendon who have no way of winning finals with their current forward line

Thread is about essendon but ok, they've still done f all in the past 15 years, at least Carlton won 2 finals, one of which was against a team that won 15 games in the season and have hope of doing stuff in the next 5 years unlike Essendon who have no way of winning finals with their current forward line
Cool

#rentfree eth-dog ?

I would rather take the sure thing in Dunkley any day this draft is probably the most unpredictable draft ever due to the majority of players having no exposed not the type of one to load up with early picks in you will be doing well to get a player as good as Dunkley

No you wouldn't, youré only lying to yourself if you genuinely believe that. I'd loved to have got Josh, anyone would, the asking price was obscene even for a guy with two years remaining on his contract.

With three top 10 picks, we'd be hoping our development coaches can get two 200 game players with those three picks. Extra points if all three get there with an additional mid draft pick and two highly touted NGA kids to round out our off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back