Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 30th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

"You could've picked it up"? How the * does that matter, BHF?
seemed like a weird thing to say I thought, why would the onus be on the opposition to stop a ball going out of bounds when a player deliberately tries to knock it out?

The umpires a moron! He said it wasn’t deliberate because Hawkins could have picked it up,
that has nothing to do with it, it’s only judged on the players intent.
Tom showed insufficient attempt to keep the ball in, when he clearly could have. Dogs stiff not to get the free 🤔

Geelong’s ability to up the pace this year is seriously concerning for every other finals side. Whether that can translate at the G and in finals, I am not sure, but they are seriously damaging and very quick. Absolute contested beasts as well.
Geelong v an in-form Melbourne would be a great GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with the Dogs and the Umpires? It's absolutely corrupt how they get looked after... In particular Libba and the throws...
Oliver throws and so do lots of players do but Libba was the first one to do it all the time and it's ridiculous how obvious it is. At least with Oliver he is actually really quick when handballing it, so you could see how he gets away with it, as an umpire you could understand how he gets the benefit of the doubt. Not with Libba; he does it all the time and rarely disguises it. It's so obvious.

Yep he’s almost as bad as Dangerfield, it’s a disgrace.
Nah mate. You’ve pretty much built any form of ‘success’ on getting looked after. Your players literally take any opportunity to play up for free kicks and your coach allows it. You’d be such a better side if you put that away.

You serious? I could see something ridiculous happening like Collingwood beating you in a QF but it’s so much less likely this year. I think your style is too good.

Yes, I am very serious.
Who do the Bulldogs have in defense?
lol, they have absolutely no one. Naughton should have gone back. At least he can take a contested mark.

Collingwood are a serious threat to Geelong. Big crowd at the MCG under lights, they wouldn't feel out of place at all.
Sydney with their brilliant up and coming speedsters. Not to mention a potent and seasoned forward line.

Back