Autopsy AFL 2023 Grand Final - Pies vs Lions Sat Sept 30th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 29 5.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 20 4.1%
  • Pies by 7-20

Votes: 116 23.6%
  • Lions by 7-20

Votes: 216 43.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 53 10.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest ever comeback in a grand final at 3/4 is 24 points in 1984. They’d want to be a bit closer I’d reckon.
Maybe, but it's all mental. They'll both be knackered at that stage with the heat, in this scenario.
The crowd starts "Coooollingwoood, Coooollingwoood", get a quick goal or two, and tired Lions could try and save it, which won't end well if 20 points up with 15 minutes to go...

I’m hearing strong reports that Ginnivan has been omitted due to discipline issues. To be replaced in the selected side by Harry Harrison.

We beat Melbourne there in a final 12 months ago and had a fade out against Melbourne after playing 3 qtrs of good football.

We also seem to play well against the pies - I think we are in with a great chance today.
Mate I'm barracking for the lions like I support them today, don't worry about that. I can't stand Collingwood

heath ledger joker GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bookies reckon Collingwood

But the wise heads in BigFooty are giving it to Brisbane

Hardest one to pick for a while - I’ll go Brizzy by 2-3 goals but without much confidence
Yeah im torn between people betting with their heads or people betting with their hearts against Collingwood

I'd prefer if it was decided by kid after the siren, no.matter the score a random child picks the winner
As long as it is a random child wearing maroon, blue, and gold with a lion logo on the front all good! :cool:

And a shout out to all of our new fans-for-the-day whether you are pro-Lions or anti-Pies (or both) welcome and enjoy the (hopefully) party :)

Yeah im torn between people betting with their heads or people betting with their hearts against Collingwood
I think you'll win easy and I'm certainly hoping it isn't the case.

Pretty s**t thing to say even from a Collingwood supporter. The bar is low but that’s lower.

Please report posts rather than responding. It means we get to it quicker.

Back