Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Lions v Pies Thurs March 28th 7:30pm AEDT (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane had their shot at a flag last year and they blew it, at 0-3 they won't even be playing finals this year.

Time for them to rebuild their list and sack Fagan.

Just getting in with my hot take before this bloke.

cornes.jpg

Can't say either side looked too convincing. Pies were just less s**t. I suppose their pressure was more akin to 2022/23, but really it still was far from a marquee performance.

No proper rebounder makes the Lions look slow as a wet week and when they aren't out and out dominating in the clinches there's not a whole got going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He reminds me of when Dippa and Dougy had a few weeks of special comments in the early 90’s before being cast down to the boundary

Just rambling and mumbling inane crap.

They won’t have the guts to ditch him

I’m not a fan of either Brayshaw or Watson, but even I have some sympathy for them trying to navigate the personality voids that are Selwood and Cotchin on that show after Front Bar.

Great players, premiership captains. But maybe give them a screen test or two before signing them up. We’ve just been through it with Jobe ffs.

Pies going to struggle against the Hawks and Power without Pendles for the next 2. They have the old sloth Sidebottom coming back though.
Pendles won’t be going for that, tv has already gone the good bloke defence.

Tackles are 79-44, we havent quite had our share if the tackler was properly rewarded.
And here was I thinking the bloke going first for the footy was the one to be protected. How stupid am I . Of course we should reward the scraggers

Pies are getting KOTD by the umps
Pies cap must be bursting at the seams. These fellas in green having a break out game will be a big contract to keep them on the list.
Are you capable of some half intelligent analysis of the actual game, instead of brain dead whining about the umpires.

Back