Women's Footy AFLW R.5 Crows vs Lions...Norwood Oval, Saturday 4th March, 6:40PM CDST

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that I was nervous during the last qtr shows that this comp has something. Also unusual to watch a lions team with something on the line, haven't had that since 09.

Yep - I got into my 'Damn it the Crows lost' grump last night and was sour for a while, just like when the men play

Yep - I got into my 'Damn it the Crows lost' grump last night and was sour for a while, just like when the men play

When I swore at the TV in the last and also had a go at a player for doing something silly I knew it was for real

Yeah it was packed last night, there was easily a 15-20 minute wait at each of the canteens and the line up for the toilets was massive.

In the end I went over the OTR across the road at quarter time to avoid waiting and interestingly enough I saw two Norwood officials in there with sack trucks filling them up with slabs of bottled water to re-sell at the game because they were almost out. Clearly they didn't cater for 12k people showing up last night.

It was great at Norwood oval, but it definitely struggled a bit due to the size of the crowd.
It was the biggest crowd at Norwood Oval in 27 years

Great interview Bicks - thanks for posting. Geez she's a star - such good value in an interview. Long may she play for us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back