Game Day AFLW Rnd 3 - Richmond vs North Melbourne, Sunday 23 Feb, Princes Park, 3.10pm Melb time

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah fantastic. That’s what we need from her. One goal and barely anything else.

I’ll give a pass to the other newer players, but Sab’s been in the system for long enough for her to perform better than this. I once used to be a huge fan of her prior to the 2019 AFLW season. Nowadays though it is very rare for her to have an impact apart from the occasional goal. It’s sad but true.
Reminds me of Tyrone. Get the odd goal and donuts.

We all had a good feeling we’d be thumped by North Melbourne. They are one of (if not the most) talented sides in the competition along with Fremantle and Adelaide.

We are the newbies that are inexperienced. The injuries are way too much for us right now as it leaves players who aren’t up to current AFLW standards in the side.

We all had a good feeling we’d be thumped by North Melbourne. They are one of (if not the most) talented sides in the competition along with Fremantle and Adelaide.

We are the newbies that are inexperienced. The injuries are way too much for us right now as it leaves players who aren’t up to current AFLW standards in the side.

AFLW Norths highest score 12.4 (76) as well as recording their biggest AFLW win
The SECOND HIGHEST score in AFLW history and FOURTH BIGGEST win in AFLW history, ouch! :mad:

I’d only keep 5-6 of these players going into next year and one of them turns 33yo this week ,,, and I’m not rubbishing women’s footy , I’m just referencing them to their opponents I’ve seen for 3w , most of our players aren’t up to it , poorly skilled ,and slow as a wet week

That's harsh Bojangles17, i'd keep 22-24 players and let go 5-6 players
though I partially agree that most of our players aren’t up to it , poorly skilled and slow, we just need this season and next to gel as a team
we've got to remember it only takes 2 or 3 more skilled and fast players and we'll improve no worries
Hello No1 draft pick, hello Ellie Mckenzie!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

though I partially agree that most of our players aren’t up to it , poorly skilled and slow, we just need this season and next to gel as a team
we've got to remember it only takes 2 or 3 more skilled and fast players and we'll improve no worries

Maddy branc was encouraging and GC looks a likely type .

Geez absolute rabble today. It's like u10s footy, everyone follow the ball around, while North would sneak off over the back.

We're too slow and not skilled enough. I don't think I'm asking too much for them to not fumble the ball nearly every touch.

No way would we only delist 5-6 , double that at least , Our talls are terrible compared to the oppo , slow and clumsy. Kb needs to shape up , has been 1/2 rate at best , at one time she won possession on the wing and kicked a nice transition to other side of the ground to no one but a sole nm player ,,,cmon are u serious. From next week I’d have her at chb to get in the game and help out

Come on, with so many fill-ins, the structure was just breaking right down, leaving North players free on transition all over the ground.

A lot to learn these girls have. Plus it’d they could be a bit cleaner with their skills...

Monahan looked good again, she’s probably had more practice than most...

No way would we only delist 5-6 , double that at least , Our talls are terrible compared to the oppo , slow and clumsy. Kb needs to shape up , has been 1/2 rate at best , at one time she won possession on the wing and kicked a nice transition to other side of the ground to no one but a sole nm player ,,,cmon are u serious. From next week I’d have her at chb to get in the game and help out

Though I can understand the frustration, getting 12 new players next year is not at all feasable
Tesoriero, Woodward, Bailey, and Dempsey maybe but who else?
8 of our side are other teams signings, 10 are young draftees and 12 are our VFLW signings

Though I can understand the frustration, getting 12 new players next year is not at all feasable
Tesoriero, Woodward, Bailey, and Dempsey maybe but who else?
8 of our side are other teams signings, 10 are young draftees and 12 are our VFLW signings
If the pay structure is in different levels it would also narrow the options and flexibility for the recruiters as well.

The rules are the same for everybody but it’s slow going if your only able to play 15 games a year and don’t spend more than ten hrs a week on footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back