Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadline

I don’t normally do this but the count was 8-7. It literally came down to the wire. Unfortunately the village have lynched one of their own.

Alter ego of Grand Uncle Horace - Hoos (vigilante) lynched by village.

It’s now night. Moves in by 8am

I don’t normally do this but the count was 8-7. It literally came down to the wire. Unfortunately the village have lynched one of their own.

Alter ego of Grand Uncle Horace - Hoos (vigilante) lynched by village.
Excellent

Wolves, despite the less than evil sympathetic approach we’ve received from your faction thus far (thanks for outing Porps) we’re happy to collaborate to arrive at an effective outcome tonight. We’ll hit MCBG, which will in turn mean that our kill will be directed at Chippy. If you know the identity of the other flog or the seer, and have worked out the pattern, please do us a favour and take them out too. There shouldn’t be any protection mechanisms left to them.

SK, we’ve also done you a solid, but obviously you’re probably shooting blind irrespective. Look forward to chatting about it in the dead PM :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh nice back from my other meeting and saw the result.

To be fair no one who was around believed Tarks in the end so there can be no gloating, which is a win. If village isn’t around to check the thread 2 hours before deadline when Hoos did his defence what can you do.

Oh nice back from my other meeting and saw the result.

To be fair no one who was around believed Tarks in the end so there can be no gloating, which is a win. If village isn’t around to check the thread 2 hours before deadline when Hoos did his defence what can you do.
>Loses the vig
>Calls it a win

>Loses the vig
>Calls it a win

Absolutely, because if you win from here you know it’s not because of any skill at your end, it’s because everyone put their votes early and weren’t around to change them. Enjoy.

Absolutely, because if you win from here you know it’s not because of any skill at your end, it’s because everyone put their votes early and weren’t around to change them. Enjoy.
I was the less risky option for good to kill and you still couldn’t orchestrate it.

Im not really losing any sleep over your stroppiness at your own failure :)

I was the less risky option for good to kill and you still couldn’t orchestrate it.

Im not really losing any sleep over your stroppiness at your own failure :)

Nor would I ask you to :) , but I'm glad you're accepting of your poor play and luck in seeing it through. I'll accept my own limitations in my part, maybe I should have made a decision rather than asking for others' views.

Nor would I ask you to :) , but I'm glad you're accepting of your poor play and luck in seeing it through. I'll accept my own limitations in my part, maybe I should have made a decision rather than asking for others' views.
I love how wound up you are that I bested you. 😍 It’s survivor all over again.

I love how wound up you are that I bested you. 😍 It’s survivor all over again.

I mean it's frustrating, sure - to be part of a team half of which went AWOL at a crucial stage.

I must admit I never thought of survivor as a 1 v 1 personal battle, which probably ended up as my downfall. To have your move go through and then say I bested you with no hint of humility says more about you than me though.

Not to mention most have probably logged out for the evening so the very thing that saved him is probably what ends his attempts to control the night.

That's right Tarks, f*** you for intimidating me.

Not to mention most have probably logged out for the evening so the very thing that saved him is probably what ends his attempts to control the night.

That's right Tarks, f*** you for intimidating me.

Thanks for asking sensible questions and challenging rather than blindly following. It was not the best way to reveal, especially after yesterday.

I mean it's frustrating, sure - to be part of a team half of which went AWOL at a crucial stage.

I must admit I never thought of survivor as a 1 v 1 personal battle, which probably ended up as my downfall. To have your move go through and then say I bested you with no hint of humility says more about you than me though.
Should I have been humble in the face of your patronising behaviour? I wasn’t aware.

Thanks for asking sensible questions and challenging rather than blindly following. It was not the best way to reveal, especially after yesterday.

I'll be the first to say it was based on a f*** up, I didn't read the OP in any depth and was only voting thinking evil had outed Hoos as evil. I'm not proud of how little I've understood this game dynamic :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back