Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

MannumPower please, LiterallyNobody / MWPP for Chipmunk's reasoning of getting three alter-egos in a row to help with pattern recognition.

For anyone else that wants to switch votes, remember that the OP says a reason must be given or the vote change isn't considered valid.
Interesting, so you've changed your perspective and no longer believe the village should keep their knowledge secret from evil?

The village was angry at the rules of the game - "It's not fair, how do we know who to kill?" "Maybe we should just kill MannumPower since he's such a campaigner" someone piped up.
So they did. But when it came time to hanging him, it seemed that someone had played a trick on them all and it was really someone else.... but who....

Now usually this is where I would do the modkills but it turns out you guys have done my job for me.... so

Lynched - The Half Back (flog) the alter ego of MannumPower - lynched by the village saving him from being modkilled for doing literally nothing.
Also modkilled is RU_ for not voting. (villager) who is the alter ego of The Half Back lol

Night has fallen and with it you must decide your moves - please have them in by 8AM AEST tomorrow.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because you didn’t win the vote? And sucked in village for wasting a lynch

Dunno, reckon there was a shit ton of votes on me.

And since when were modkills counted as lynches?

Dunno, reckon there was a sh*t ton of votes on me.

And since when were modkills counted as lynches?
The lynch was on me, but it killed my alter ego who was also the modkill

The lynch was on me, but it killed my alter ego who was also the modkill

Which comes back to my question of since when did a modkill mean no one else was lynched. But meh.

In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers, commonly denoted Fn, form a sequence, called the Fibonacci sequence, such that each number is the sum of the two preceding ones, starting from 0 and 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back