Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

Write up will be a bit guys. Bear with me.

Its ALot To Think About IKnow Lisa Emery GIF - ItsALotToThinkAboutIKnow LisaEmery DarleneSnell GIFs

The doctor had been called as an emergency to ZergMinion ‘s house.

“He’s - he’s been stabbed. Can you help him doctor?” Pleaded the vigilante. I was trying to kill someone and I was told this was the address but when I got here I found Zerg and his throat had been slit.”

The doctor looked at the vigilante with a mixture of bemusement and scepticism as he said “I thought you said he was stabbed? His throat was also slit?”

The sheepish vig held up another knife covered in blood.

“You did this?” Said the doctor, stunned.

“Not exactly,” mumbled the vig pulling down his pants and exposing Zerg’s testes. His throat was already slit. I didn’t realise. I stabbed him in the dick thinking he was someone else.”

The doctor frowned. “You don’t know much about anatomy do you son? The throat slitting would have killed him for a start. That smell is the soiled underpants from the victim who voided his bowels upon death and his body has been decomposing. Finally, why did you attempt to stab him in the penis if you were trying to kill him and how did you get his testes? I mean look at this thing” he gestured to the also exposed penis that flopped on the floor in all of its glory.

The vigilante cried as the doctor noticed a shard of metal on the floor near Zerg’s exposed throat. He washed it off and glanced at the metal. “heck off Tarks - love mafia”

……

The serial killer hadn’t had a bite in weeks. They were hungry for some fresh human blood. He flicked through their selection of horror movies to decide which method of death was the best and settled on the chainsaw. Good old reliable chainsaw.

“heck you fumbles!!!!!” He screamed running the chainsaw. (Vinnnn vinnnnn) but he tripped over on the way to fumbles’ house and the chainsaw flew out of their hands into a lamppost outside a house. It chopped the lamppost in two and the lamppost fell on the house, sparks and exposed wires flittering out.

As the doctor was leaving the house he saw the lamppost and went to investigate unaware that the chainsaw was still running. As he had an aptitude for science and anatomy but not so much mechanics he had no idea how to turn it off so he threw it to the side not realising the fire hydrant was there. The water spurted at him and his hand touched the exposed wires. Eventually he was electrocuted. Smeg Head fell to the ground dead.

TL;DR

Alter ego of fumbler - Smeg Head (doctor) killed by final destination style electrocution set up by serial killer

Alter ego of Tarkyn_24 - ZergMinion (seer) slit throat by mafia and also stabbed in the testicles by the vig who was actually trying to stab his penis

It is now day. Please vote by 8pm AEST to avoid a nasty modkill death.

Here’s your hint as promised:

There is a reason there are no numbers in the player list. The pattern has nothing to do with numbers.

The Pattern would be exactly the same if the order of the player list is reversed. You would just have different alter egos due to the playing list order being changed.

Last edited:
It is now day. Please vote by 8pm AEST to avoid a nasty modkill death.

Here’s your hint as promised:

The Pattern would be exactly the same if the order of the player list is reversed. You would just have different alter egos due to the playing list order being changed.
In other words its random

Damn copy paste didn’t work. Missed some of what I wrote. I hate this phone.

There is a reason there are no numbers in the player list. The pattern has nothing to do with numbers.

Now maybe the pattern will be solved today or maybe not but here’s the thing - neither myself nor MWPP will confirm nor deny it so do not ask for clarification of any alter egos etc. You’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Damn copy paste didn’t work. Missed some of what I wrote. I hate this phone.

Now maybe the pattern will be solved today or maybe not but here’s the thing - neither myself nor MWPP will confirm nor deny it so do not ask for clarification of any alter egos etc. You’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

So you're saying Aliens?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did you miss on? Seems a mutually beneficial option for the lynch.
Umm that’s confidential, you could also ask mafia who they missed on yesterday

Oh and I will update the op and some other s**t soon. Just having a durry.

Sorry autocorrect. Curry. I don’t smoke.

Anyway, I’m 6 beers down because England won and it’s midnight. I’ll put in my current option for now and co-flog will look at the hint while I’m asleep and show me where they’ve got to in the morning.

MC Bad Genius

LiterallyNobody MWPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back