And this is what you really think of the pictures....

Remove this Banner Ad

DEES RULE!

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Half way between heaven and hell!
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS! :)
Alright to follow up from the other post I made a special thread for this.
All you gotta do is state the number of the picture you are talking about and go for it!

Just to remind you:

Picture no.1: Neita dancing with fluffy dolls! :D
Picture no.2: Chell and Gus at the MCG
Picture no.3: Robbo and Oxy at training
Picture no.4: Robbo and Woey
Picture no.5: Neita and Greeny's arses! :p
Picture no.6: Woey having a mental break down... or something similar!
Picture no.7: Sara-Marie, Chell and Robbo

ENJ@Y! :)

ok well here are my thoughts about 'em.

1 Neita dancing - lol it is the cutest....... i have a hard copy of it signed, sitting on my bed side table. God he would make a great dad one day. :eek: :p

2 Chell and Gus - umm chell dont look too impressed with his security, too me. :D

3 Schwarta and Robbo - LMAO!!!!!! i luv it! it is a cutey as well. Oxy looks so un-impressed with robbo barn-storming his pic.
:D
4 Woey and Robbo - ENOUGH SAID!!!!! what a pair of NTTAWWTs! LOL jj, nah i am glad they have come a long way in such a short time.
:p
5 Neita and Greeny - hmmmm. if u look close enough u will see Dave has a wedgy LOL :eek:

6 Woey cracking it - LMAO!!!!! Thats what u get for using too much peroxide.

7 The pic with Sara-Marie. LOL she is a posser. and sara marie and chell look comfy. ;) :D

Alrighty here is my analogy:

Picture no.1: Neita at family day- well i was actually there but i left before i saw Neita do the whole Weagles routine! :D
He looks like he is doing a good job, so if they happen to let him go he can always get a part on some kiddies show!

Picture no.2: Chell and Gus- As if Gus doesn't look scary enough with his sunnies! LOL
Chell is having one of his stupid camera grins... looks like he is way too happy with himself.... as usual! :p
Gus is seriously looking dangerous! I wouldn't mess with him! :eek:

Picture no.3: Robbo and Schwarta- Well i didn't take this one BUT my friend who did told me that Schwarta was in a rush but she really wanted a photo of him, and as you can see he wasn't very happy with that. So Robbo who was next to Schwarta jumped in the photo and said something like... well you dont wanna have a photo of that sour face so at least you can have one smilling face! He is so cute! ;)

Picture no.4: Robbo and Woey- Gotta agree with Nicki... what a couple of NTTAWWTs! That picture is just disturbing. I mean what sort of people go and buy a matching reversed top anyway? and whats with Woey's shorts? AND... his undercut.... LMAO! :D

Picture no.5: bum picutre- Hmmm.... the wedgy puts me off! LOL I mean i can handle Greeny's arse... literally... but Neita's arse crack is too visual for my likings! :eek:

Picture no.6: Woey's little tantrum- We told him once we told him a hundred times... you CAN get paroxide on a Saturday night.... some chemists are still open! :p

Picture no.7: Sara-Marie, Chell and Robbo- Well Chell looks like he is getting with her hand...... and yeah basically the fact that she is touched by two of my favorite players is NOT making me happy! BITCH! :mad:

Originally posted by DEES RULE!

Picture no.1: Neita dancing with fluffy dolls! :D
Picture no.2: Chell and Gus at the MCG
Picture no.3: Robbo and Oxy at training
Picture no.4: Robbo and Woey
Picture no.5: Neita and Greeny's arses! :p
Picture no.6: Woey having a mental break down... or something similar!
Picture no.7: Sara-Marie, Chell and Robbo

ENJ@Y! :)

1 - i have seen this time and time again *YAWN* lol Everytime i go to your house girly. GRRRR LOL but it is cute.

2 - hmm its alright. WTF is it with Chell and gay smiles. :rolleyes:

3 - THAT IS MY FAVE.!!!!!!!! I saw Nicki's from the gf parade and that was just DEVINE ! but this takes over as the best. lol i gotta get me some of dat ;)

4 - hmmm enough said. :D

5 - hmmm its alright. again i have seen the hard copy. and yeah, the wedgy - disturbing thought :(

6 - lol well umm yeah. i think he saw that they missed a spot on his bikini line. God i hate that. :D

7 - that is a crappo picture. lol with the fat bitch in the middle. :rolleyes: Robbo and blonds. not a good mix. :eek:

I kno i could swear Chell is gay but yeh he's not well not really er um who knos!

ok THE BUM PICTURE looks exactly how they did all those times i've stalked them down that track to the beach after training hahahaha brings back lovely memories of Sandringham that pic i luv it!

as for Sarah Maree hmm they always said fat chicks let u do anything to them so yeh wonder wot she let Chell do :mad: :mad: :mad: AS LONG AS SHE STAYS AWAY FROM MY CLINTY!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DEES RULE!
Oh and just before i go i would like to add this:
Chell is not gay and this is talking from experience...... well sort of....... but yeah......... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER PEOPLE! :D

Is this because of your oh so many chates with him. Or have you had a love affair with him???????????????

Re: Re: Re: And this is what you really think of the pictures....

Originally posted by dees01

Have you heard him speak??

yes i have :eek: and lol i read about the horse thing LOL leaves absolutely nothing to the immagination.

But yeah im sure his girlfriends luvs it she is probably deeper than him (voice that is :eek: ) :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: And this is what you really think of the pictures....

Originally posted by fat_birdy

yes i have :eek: and lol i read about the horse thing LOL leaves absolutely nothing to the immagination.

But yeah im sure his girlfriends luvs it she is probably deeper than him (voice that is :eek: ) :rolleyes:

It leaves even less to the imagination when they leave the door open in the Sandy change rooms and you just happen to be walking by....... and............... :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back