Anderson thinks ask for pick is cheeky...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm alright with it as long as no club gets a priority pick ever again.

I'm alright with it as long as no club gets a priority pick ever again.

This. By me, this was the 7th-worst season by a team since 22-game seasons began in 1970. No side has ever been this bad and not won the spoon before.

People don't actually get how bad we are until they watch us.

oh well, move on I guess.

If Roos is good then we won't need the pick.

If Roos is Neeld Mk 2, then see you all again in 12 months.

You could try developing the players you pick up just like every other club. The AFL just saved a kids career by not giving Melbourne a priority pick

What a ridiculous suggestion. Why should we do all the work?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The commission explained that while Melbourne had endured two horrendous seasons onfield - finishing 16th in 2012 and 17th this season - the prevailing view was that the Demons' list boasted enough talent not to require extra help via the draft.

The push, which Jackson said he was compelled to do given Melbourne's recent performances, would have been vehemently opposed by the 17 other clubs given the Demons' history in having deliberately lost games in 2009 to gain early draft picks.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-news/clubs-unanimous-on-good-friday-20130923-2u9tz.html#ixzz2fiLORtid

Yes, yes Caro. We hear you. Except we were never found guilty of this...

Wow... this is about as sorry as it gets.

6 - N.Jones
3 - Watts
2 - Byrnes, Davey, Viney
1 - Terlich

I will be very interested to see when a club does gets a PP what the circumstances are surrounding it.

I didn't particularly want one because the other clubs supporters will just whinge about it for the next 10 years (they will anyway) But lets be honest I would think a club would have to fail to wi a game for a few years for it to make sense to me.

the games we lost votes on, was bollocks, the right winner won and thats it... the rest is crap. Lost to lions by 20 and got 0 votes, scored 30 against geelong and nate jones scored 1...

In light of the fact that the PP conjecture is done and dusted and that Adrian Anderson isn't worth any more air-time this thread is a close.

I wish him well in his future coffee & bagel carrying endeavours.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back