Anyone Going....

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't end up going, because I was invited to my sisters for tea and she was cooking silverside(!)... but yeah, very disappointed with what I've heard about the match.

Coudraye and Crook went to play for Sailsbury North (Greg Phillips is coach). I heard both Daveys have gone too ... :confused:

Tommy Carr usually misses 13 games a year thru injury anyway, so let him get them out of the way all at once ... ;)

My dad went and watch the first half and of a Westies perspective he said Marsh was ordinary and the recruits look reasonable.

Adam Cooney won the U17's medal last year and was probably the best in the Grand Final win. Apparently played off a back flank but when he hits AFL will be a pretty well built on baller.

The ruck and on ball division for Westies will be the problem. Can't remember a Munn from the U19's who rucked. I can remember a little Munn who played B's a bit and Simon Munn who played A Grade, neither are a ruck but here's hoping the next Munn is a good ruck! (from a WA perspective anyways!)

Originally posted by sog35
The ruck and on ball division for Westies will be the problem. Can't remember a Munn from the U19's who rucked. I can remember a little Munn who played B's a bit and Simon Munn who played A Grade, neither are a ruck but here's hoping the next Munn is a good ruck! (from a WA perspective anyways!)

No he meant that this West bloke thought Munn was a good ruck from Port. He plays for Port. Geoff Munn. Pretty big lad.

Does anyone have any further info on the Davey boys and whether or not they are playing this year?

Macca did you go, if so how about a more indepth report as i didn't get around to going and am interested how some of the new/young lads went. In the paper they said Evans kicked 5 and Wombat played well but not much coverage apart from that.

Originally posted by Eago77
Does anyone have any further info on the Davey boys and whether or not they are playing this year?

Macca did you go, if so how about a more indepth report as i didn't get around to going and am interested how some of the new/young lads went. In the paper they said Evans kicked 5 and Wombat played well but not much coverage apart from that.

Nah i didnt end up getting down there. Had no transport.

Originally posted by Macca19
No he meant that this West bloke thought Munn was a good ruck from Port. He plays for Port. Geoff Munn. Pretty big lad.

Correct. He is in the team photo today in the advertiser. Standing next to Parry. He does look to be a big lad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back