Official Club Stuff ANZAC Eve Tickets - GENERAL ALERT

Remove this Banner Ad

General alert.

Ticketing for ANZAC Eve is selling out bloody quickly if Ticketek is any judge.

Level 2 Wing is already sold out. Level 2 Goals is only available in the Ponsford. Level 1 Wing is putting you in M53 or M5 (ie on the paint of 50 at the Punt Rd End). Level 1 Goals will put you in M29. Moreover, they've opened up the front of Q50 to become reserved as well.

Put it this way, if you don't have a reserved seat I'd get on my bike and buy a ticket. There isn't going to be much left come the week of the game. It's only $15 if you've already got a membership to upgrade to a reserved seat.

It's amazing how quickly this has become a big event. Last year I went by myself and struggled to find a seat. Even queens birthday hasn't been too much of a problem. I usually just sit level 2 Olympic stand. 2016 I bought 5 friends redleg guest passes and saved seats without a problem. I think I have a reserved seat level 2 behind the goals that I never use but think I may have to.

General alert.

Ticketing for ANZAC Eve is selling out bloody quickly if Ticketek is any judge.

Level 2 Wing is already sold out. Level 2 Goals is only available in the Ponsford. Level 1 Wing is putting you in M53 or M5 (ie on the paint of 50 at the Punt Rd End). Level 1 Goals will put you in M29. Moreover, they've opened up the front of Q50 to become reserved as well.

Put it this way, if you don't have a reserved seat I'd get on my bike and buy a ticket. There isn't going to be much left come the week of the game. It's only $15 if you've already got a membership to upgrade to a reserved seat.
Good sign with it being our home game!

Anyone else put a perfectly valid membership ticket barcode in and get 'invalid code'? Bash it up your ginger Ticketek.
Try ringing the club. I mean I've received 4 phone calls about renewing when I already have...

Is it our home game this year? I’ve got a fancy seat with my name on it*

*strictly speaking my membership doesn’t include an actual name on my seat so I had to organise that myself. With a sharpie.

Is it our home game this year? I’ve got a fancy seat with my name on it*

*strictly speaking my membership doesn’t include an actual name on my seat so I had to organise that myself. With a sharpie.
Yes

Continuing to sell out the top bays. Q49 completely sold out, Q50 and 51 on sale. Only one bay left on the wing on level 1 and the goal bays are selling too.

Get on so you can go on the night!

Continuing to sell out the top bays. Q49 completely sold out, Q50 and 51 on sale. Only one bay left on the wing on level 1 and the goal bays are selling too.

Get on so you can go on the night!
Is there a chance of GA members missing out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a chance of GA members missing out?
Probably depends on Richmond to be honest. You'll be sitting in the nosebleeds if you do show though, they're doing reserved seating at the front of the Qs

Just got on board $10 upgrade to premium seating area (level 1 wing) available for GA members. LeverPuller is right. Good viewing areas selling out fast. GA members will be nosebleeds (and not on the wing).

GA membership holder here, haven't done anything yet because I'm just assuming I'll get in due to it being our home game. Don't mind being in the nosebleed section though.

Is anyone else in the same predicament upgrading?

GA membership holder here, haven't done anything yet because I'm just assuming I'll get in due to it being our home game. Don't mind being in the nosebleed section though.

Is anyone else in the same predicament upgrading?
Hot tip from last year: if you're going to do this, get there early if you want to sit anywhere remotely reasonable. I literally was first in line at Gate 3 and the line ended up across the concourse and well back into the grass...before the gates even OPENED. That's why I've upgraded to reserved - I can't get to the ground until around 6:45-7pm this time so that won't work at all.

The GF is a new member. Managed to get a new members deal in the Miller room with nibbles provided before the game and premium level 2 seats. $30 for the both of us... pretty stoked :cool::)

Got in with my membership last year. Last year was a Richmond home game wasn't it? This year I could actually sit in my seat.. if it's a home game. Shame I can't go. Stupid *ing work. :( lol

If we win this week and the weather is OK it could be like... 92000? 95000? I think we got 88000 last year the weather was average.

If we win this week and the weather is OK it could be like... 92000? 95000? I think we got 88000 last year the weather was average.
85k last year, Bombers and Pies got 87k

I ended up buying too many tickets for this game and so I've got 4 x reserved seats in the AFL Reserve if anyone is struggling to secure tickets.

Level 4 Front | Q16 | Row E

I'm happy to get rid of them for $100 (total) - please PM me if you're interested!

*Mods - please delete if this post is not appropriate :)*

Anyone else put a perfectly valid membership ticket barcode in and get 'invalid code'? Bash it up your ginger Ticketek.
reload the site or login before hand mate

Let us all try to smash the Anzac day game crowd,will be hard but order those tickies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back