Are we in strife?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kudos to Ben, Corey, Heath and James for getting on the front foot the day after Caro sprouted her sad, pathetic bullshit out of those anus lips of hers.

The North Melbourne Football Club will outlive both that cow and Jabba the Hutch and I for one am glad that she’s gonna go to the grave with the knowledge that half her life was wasted on a desperate, miserable grudge.

Why does she keep doing this? It’s seriously at a point where editors/produces need to step in and hold her to account.

I get a show like Footy Classified is really a tabloid set up, but surely she has to reveal to her bosses her sources and verify this sort of statement given the nature of the statements.
She has named “people at the AFL and clubs”.

I cannot believe North haven’t come out stronger and demanded the AFL denounce her statements as a lie, forcing her or them to put up or shut up.
The timing after Mclachlan guaranteed 18 clubs is perfect.

Something must have happened way back when, I just cannot understand this pursuit any longer.

Yeah it think thats right. we seem to be the easy target, she can't say st kilda because pretty sure Gilligan is a saints supporter.
She can’t say St Kilda because the Tsunami of lisp water created from her mouth would kill more people than the Coronavirus..

Smaller clubs should be banding together.

I don't want to see any of the Melbourne clubs lost or moved or merged.

Be that us, the Saints, Melbourne (just) or the Doggies.

And fu** anyone that says otherwise.
Any merger with the Red and blue draft CHEATS with be a takeover by the Red and blue draft CHEATS as they believe in there own mind that you have to have a team called Melbourne in the AFL so they will want everything from the name to the jumper.
But I’m saying that there’s no team called London in the EPL Soccer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any merger with the Red and blue draft CHEATS with be a takeover by the Red and blue draft CHEATS as they believe in there own mind that you have to have a team called Melbourne in the AFL so they will want everything from the name to the jumper.
But I’m saying that there’s no team called London in the EPL Soccer.

I'm not against us absorbing Melbourne. We could retain both their good players, take on the MCC kickbacks, colours would be royal blue and white stripes. Arden St base. Discount Moet coupons in the member pack.

I'm not against us absorbing Melbourne. We could retain both their good players, take on the MCC kickbacks, colours would be royal blue and white stripes. Arden St base. Discount Moet coupons in the member pack.
They'd have to make it worth our while though after suffering the above attrocities.

I suspect it also comes with the ghost of Norm Smith. I’ll pass.

So, Shermanator would be happy; I guess one of those would have to be Luke Jackson, who hasn't been infected with the GoDees culture just yet. Others wanted Trent Rivers, also a first year player. Let's not touch the rest. Clearly a player like Clayton Oliver doesn't pass the 'no dickheads policy'.

The AFL wants to save money, so obviously the best way to do that would be to shell out $30 million or more to move us to Tasmania where we will continue to need massive amounts of financial support, probably more than we do in our current location. Makes perfect sense :think:

Richmond have the most toxic supporter base in the AFL. Yes, even worse then * and Whorethorn. After all...they spat on their coaches including Spud Frawley (R.I.P), they dump cow s**t in front of the Pt Rd entrance, microwave memberships and the list goes on and on and on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back