Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ, not obvious? Far out.

Feel sorry for her personal stuff this season, but she's an average player Flick.

Yeah she's been completely average. She's had no social game and been only fairly good in challenges. But despite that she's firmly third in the pecking order, well ahead of Wai and then Cara. I feel like there's just a huge gap between Haley/George and the rest.

I was only half watching before but didn’t George whisper to Cara to vote Flick because he doesn’t think she has an idol?
Other way around

I was only half watching before but didn’t George whisper to Cara to vote Flick because he doesn’t think she has an idol?
Nah that was Cara telling George. He's saying to play it safe, which is the Wai split. Cara is worried about upsetting their alliance if Flick doesn't have an idol, which is dumb since the alliance will be over anyway.

Yeah she's been completely average. She's had no social game and been only fairly good in challenges. But despite that she's firmly third in the pecking order, well ahead of Wai and then Cara. I feel like there's just a huge gap between Haley/George and the rest.

Sad part is that the bitter brawn jury would vote her easily if she gets there

She’s actually been alright socially, obviously the jury being stacked with brains helps but she probably wins a final tribal iver amyone but Hayley purely because she’s liked (she’s been poor to average at every other aspect of the game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back