Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

If he didnt know it was on open relationship then he was cheating.
Don't you mean "she"?

btw........I didn't read her blog/story. She might be making out that she was wronged, but from what i've been told she started seeing a woman (maybe more than one) when she was playing football and he didn't know. After he found out it may have then been an open relationship, perhaps not by choice. Anyway, this is all rumours but I'm not sure I would believe a single word that comes out her mouth.

Last edited:
I have thought about it and reckon Chrissy is faking not knowing about Survivor. Why would Croc pick her as the family member if she knew nothing about the game given she is only her sister in law. Anyway that's my theory that will be debunked very shortly i am sure lol

Don't you mean "she"?

btw........I didn't read her blog/story. She might be making out that she was wronged, but from what i've been told she started seeing a woman (maybe more than one) when she was playing football and he didn't know. After he found out it may have then been an open relationship, perhaps not by choice. Anyway, this is all rumours but I'm not sure I would believe a single word that comes out her mouth.
He didnt know she was bisexual but thats a different convo to the open relationship one.

She has been pretty open that they had an open relationship that they tried to keep secret, then when she was seen with other women alot they were forced to adress both the open relationship and her sexuality.

If he didnt know it was on open relationship then he was cheating.
The story I have from a pretty reliable source is that the initial open relationship, when he went to play footy in SA, was actually a breakup that he initiated. She wouldn’t take no for an answer (vetoed the break up Constanza style) so they kept shagging and got back together. The second open relationship, after they were married, was entirely driven by her wanting to shag birds and it actually really pissed him off how she flaunted it. She begged him to play it cool publicly so she didn’t ruin her Instagram cash cow.

The story I have from a pretty reliable source is that the initial open relationship, when he went to play footy in SA, was actually a breakup that he initiated. She wouldn’t take no for an answer (vetoed the break up Constanza style) so they kept shagging and got back together. The second open relationship, after they were married, was entirely driven by her wanting to shag birds and it actually really pissed him off how she flaunted it. She begged him to play it cool publicly so she didn’t ruin her Instagram cash cow.
That runs pretty close to the story i know also (noting i understood it that until he got some photos from a friend of her with women he didnt know she was THAT into women).

Either way, there was never a phase where either of them didnt know they were in an open relationship.

I have thought about it and reckon Chrissy is faking not knowing about Survivor. Why would Croc pick her as the family member if she knew nothing about the game given she is only her sister in law. Anyway that's my theory that will be debunked very shortly i am sure lol

Croc is an ex-rugby league player so he probably isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but it does seem odd that he would pick her out of all his family members when she supposedly knows nothing about the show, surely you would pick someone that at least has a passing interest in the show and knows what a tribal council is.

The second open relationship is exactly how I heard it and what I'm saying above in my post a few up.

He's played in a couple of clubs in my local league (including mine) and she was very disruptive and almost universally despised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do you and all that, but why would you keep your ex-husband's surname?
Especially given he played like 12 games for Carlton and most people couldnt pick him out of a lineup.

I think she got some insta fame with that surname and it would now be a commodity, although some would mount the argument of the kids surnames etc. I might believe that for others but its tough to buy it with Soph.

Nina is a gun. Deadset thought she was Sandra when she was talking to Mark at the well and was like “wait isn’t Sandra on the other trib-OH”. I wonder if this cast will be smart enough to recognise how good she may very well be.

I love Sandra - though in the US show I waivered between 'I hate that biatch' and then fell in love with her game-play. She is very funny at times too (usually away from the rest of her tribe-mates of course).

I wondered if Nina was going to be a lame player but she already showed she is a real-chip off the old biatch-block lol

Cant wait for the rest of the series - I could see Sandra & Nina wrapping some of these seemingly dumb Aussies right around their fingers before too long.

That runs pretty close to the story i know also (noting i understood it that until he got some photos from a friend of her with women he didnt know she was THAT into women).

Either way, there was never a phase where either of them didnt know they were in an open relationship.
This relationship,that relationship, bottom line , she is an utter campaigner.

This relationship,that relationship, bottom line , she is an utter campaigner.
That seems to be the common theme from everyone :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back