Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
McKay excellent overall.
Stephenson good in third.
Goldy good.
Turner good when tagging Laird, but his skills are D-grade. That turnover was unacceptable from a player in a leadership role.
Mahony not AFL standard.
Campbell a total waste of space. Can't even compete in the air. Contract get stuffed, Daw or Durdin should be on list ahead of him.
LDU very disappointing.
The glimpses of Phillips and Powell are very welcome, Lazarro too.
Worry is the kids of other teams look much better than our second, third and fourth year prospects. Development is dire.
Will any of our forwards ever lead up at the ball? It's frigging simple and they never do.
Thomas doesn't go hard for long enough.
We are a very poor side as a whole, the effort was there but we got hammered in the end by a middle of the road interstate side at home. Very sobering.
Can't see a win coming. But if we must get hammered every week I don't want to see some of the usual suspects stinking it up time and again.

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm struggling to believe the posts around here shitting on LDU. If you're doubting his ability or suggesting he needs to get dropped then you're the lowest common denominator of supporter and can only interpret the game through the most superficial lense.

You're going to feel like morons sooner rather than later for ever doubting him.

We played so well for three quarters which is a start but it’s still unexceptionable to drop of like that due to a lack of fitness.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
At least there was 3 quarter effort. Great tackling pressure, loved seeing it. Some of our youngsters really dominated.

Once again though, as soon as the opposition gets on top, we crumble immediately. We lose all confidence and put the cue in the rack.

Crows kicked like 8-9 goals in that last quarter. Tackle count went up and everyone shifted into another gear at the crows. It’s poor mentality

We won’t win a game this year, but I want to see this effort every game.

Oh and our injuries can get ****ed. Every year, the same thing.

Never again play ******* Tom Campbell for starters

I’d rather an extra runner than that spud just delist him and be done with it

Ischenko

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Insipid last quarter after working really hard. Maybe ran out of gas down a rotation? Not an excuse though, very disappointing.

That said, some terrific signs. Kids are alright. Ziebell kept us in it early.

Tom Campbell - I’d rather give Tyson a run in the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Never again play ******* Tom Campbell for starters

I’d rather an extra runner than that spud just delist him and be done with it
I know he had a contract, but the most damning part of our list management during off season was keeping him and delisting both Daw and Durdin.
Just an inexplicable decision.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
This was so much better than what I expected today, and my expectations dropped even further with Walker out, then MacDonald out, then Zurharr out. Very disappointing last quarter given what came before that. Lots to like, though, so I’ll focus on that. I’ll be watching Phillips to Powell to Stephenson to goal in my dreams.

When we lost both McDonald and Zurhaar in the 1st I said to my in-laws who came to the game with me that the Crows would run over us in the 4th.

That's exactly what happened.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm struggling to believe the posts around here shitting on LDU. If you're doubting his ability or suggesting he needs to get dropped then you're the lowest common denominator of supporter and can only interpret the game through the most superficial lense.

You're going to feel like morons sooner rather than later for ever doubting him.

I don’t see it. I can see the great footwork which he does a couple of times a game but he looks way off being a grade A footballer at this stage. Has time on his side but is t really showing the desire to be top grade right now. What makes you think he will be a great player?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back