Rumour Ballantyne To West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I was talking about the club and their new training facilities r nowhere near freo
Not the clubs fault that the Fremantle council wouldn't let them develop the Stan Relly centre. Freo have basically outgrown the current facility and were knocked back to have facilities triple the size they currently have. The new ones will be 20 minutes away and have the best facilities in the league.

He would suit a special purpose at west coast. Apart from Cripps we have no special dedicated crumber. Maybe Freo will accept a 2nd rounder and a swap of 3rd rounders. I think next year will be our last chance of a flag before a rebuild is needed.
Considering freo would then use that pick for McCarthy, the deal seems to be flawed...I would prefer to grab McCarthy than Balla and grab a crumber in the draft if that's what we really needed.

Heaps. Personally don't get what the big deal is unless u like afl and shoving food down ur throat 24/7. But I enjoy my beaches and surfing, not wining and dining and getting fat.

Lol. I'll put that massive overreaction down to the chip on your shoulder that all you Perf people carry

Lol. I'll put that massive overreaction down to the chip on your shoulder that all you Perf people carry

Or it could just be that Melbourne isn't that great for alot of people. Personally I'd choose Sydney and go there more often than Melbourne to visit. Depends what you like. If u don't like afl then Melbourne compares very average to many cities of the world. People overseas talk about visiting Sydney, not Melbourne.

Maybe they have a chip on shoulder too.

Or it could just be that Melbourne isn't that great for alot of people. Personally I'd choose Sydney and go there more often than Melbourne to visit. Depends what you like. If u don't like afl then Melbourne compares very average to many cities of the world. People overseas talk about visiting Sydney, not Melbourne.

DO THEY?

In my experience, Perth people are way more obsessed with other cities than any other people. Small town syndrome or something i suppose

In my experience, Perth people are way more obsessed with other cities than any other people. Small town syndrome or something i suppose

Haha why would Perth be envious of middle eastern takeover of Melbourne?

I am still waiting for people to explain why it's so great living there. I mean no one pumps themselves up more than Victorians. Self esteem issues?

Compared to great cities of world, Melbourne is a country town. They like to compare themselves to big cities but everyone wants Sydney, not Melbourne. No one comes to Australia to come to Melbourne. Nothing to see there and s**t weather.

So if that's small town syndrome then whole world has it.

I am still waiting for people to explain why it's so great living there. I mean no one pumps themselves up more than Victorians. Self esteem issues?

Compared to great cities of world, Melbourne is a country town. They like to compare themselves to big cities but everyone wants Sydney, not Melbourne. No one comes to Australia to come to Melbourne. Nothing to see there and s**t weather.

Point is, no one does think about how great other cities are or aren't. Cept Perth people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Point is, no one does think about how great other cities are or aren't. Cept Perth people.

You serious? Haha why do I think Aussies go to places like London? Because it's a shithole they don't think about? Haha

Lots of people think how great Sydney, London, New York and Paris are. Not to mention Rome, Athens (sort of), Vienna, Barcelona. If you think they don't, u r kidding urself. Maybe you should go there.

Only Melbourne people think other cities dont matter. And none of those places give a flying f"(k about AFL. Only Melbourne people think afl makes them one of great cities.

Melbourne is second right behind Sydney in terms of tourism. Perth is down the list. Seems like an insecure rant you've got going on there. Your city doesn't define you, take a breath.

Middle Eastern take over? Well there goes your credibility on this one. Well played.

Melbourne is second right behind Sydney in terms of tourism. Perth is down the list. Seems like an insecure rant you've got going on there. Your city doesn't define you, take a breath.

2nd because you have a lot of immigrants whom family visits from overseas. Then there r visitors to watch afl. Give you that.

I couldn't think of a single thing an overseas person would come to Melbourne for. Can you?

Trust me mate, Perth doesn't think there is a lot to see here. Maybe Victorians with chips on their shoulder.

2nd because you have a lot of immigrants whom family visits from overseas. Then there r visitors to watch afl. Give you that.

I couldn't think of a single thing an overseas person would come to Melbourne for. Can you?

Trust me mate, Perth doesn't think there is a lot to see here. Maybe Victorians with chips on their shoulder.

People come to Melbourne for the same reason they go to Chicago. It's a major city that's known world wide. Lots of entertainment in the forms of sport, theatre and art as well as shopping and great restaurants/cafes. Having a structure like the Eiffel Tower or Harbour Bridge makes a city instantly recognisable but cities like Melbourne and Chicago don't need it. They're still well known regardless.

I've met people while travelling and quite a few who've come to Australia have gone to Sydney and...guess where? Melbourne.

People come to Melbourne for the same reason they go to Chicago. It's a major city that's known world wide. Lots of entertainment in the forms of sport, theatre and art as well as shopping and great restaurants/cafes. Having a structure like the Eiffel Tower or Harbour Bridge makes a city instantly recognisable but cities like Melbourne and Chicago don't need it. They're still well known regardless.

I've met people while travelling and quite a few who've come to Australia have gone to Sydney and...guess where? Melbourne.

Chicago is known because of Jordan. Whilst Chicago has entertainment in sport, I don't think afl is in same league in terms of attractiveness as sports available on Chicago. No one cares about afl overseas full stop. No one is going to come Melbourne from overseas for afl. People go to Chicago to watch NFL, baseball or basketball. Heck I went to Houston just so I can watch the rockets (I was in USA at the time).

Oh I'm sure quiet a few have. Good that you confirm that no one comes to Australia to go to Melbourne first. Major city? You guys think you are a legendary city. Sports capital of the world we hear!!!

Don't get me wrong, Melbourne isn't a shithole. Not saying that at all. Far from. A bit like when people ask if say stringer is as good as Dangerfield. Nowhere near but doesn't mean he is s**t.

Anyway. No to Ballantyne to WCE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back