Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that meant to indicate you’re somehow good?
Of course. For the worst player in this game, it seems that I'm keeping some of the best players in this game guessing
The best I can hope for, so I'll take it :)

I actually haven't caused any shitfights this game. That's unlike me. I must be evil.
This is the first time I've even had the opportunity to build a meta. I'm honestly just trying to mix it up and have some fun.
I was called out this morning for being too restrained/bashful. Here's the other end of it
You absolutely have had a shitfight with bonce, and have an extended run in with tarks and I.

Have some fun, go nuts. But it isn’t helping the village.

Of course. For the worst player in this game, it seems that I'm keeping some of the best players in this game guessing
The best I can hope for, so I'll take it :)
If you are a villager why are you actively trying to get other villagers to guess about you?

That makes no sense.

SM, Hoos, DERO, IDC the most suspicious of the lot.
Why is that Noobs? Just curious.

At the time, it appeared that no one was going to jump on so I did, shortly after Ding to help break the deadlock. At that point Chappy had 4 votes.

You voted well and truly after he had been "saved" which to me is actually quite suspicious but not as suspicious as you pulling my name out of nowhere! Two others have done that today without any explanation as well which makes me suspicious of them: Smeghead and Spookism.

I wouldn't mind a seer of either of any of those three as well as MWPP. Thanks in advance village seer!

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Two

Mafia Suicide

A man was found deceased today in a car on the outskirts of town. Unknown to locals, the man was believed to be associated with a mafia group that has been seen in town recently. Authorities report that he died of a single fatal gunshot wound.

Village Executes One Of Own

As rumours of a vampire in their midst gathered steam, the town folk gathered to discuss the night’s events and locate the evil doers in their midst. Attentions turned to Itsmyshow early in the day and despite his protestations of innocence, he was publicly hanged, executed, mutilated and thrown into a bonfire.

Summary

raskolnikov (Mafia Framer - modkilled for missing two consecutive votes)

Itsmyshow (Villager - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACTIONS BY 7AM AEDST.
Framer (Village) – chooses one player each night. Targeted player will seer as “Non-Village” (except where role specifies seering as "Village")

Last edited:
If you are a villager why are you actively trying to get other villagers to guess about you?

That makes no sense.
I haven't at any point actively tried to get others villagers guess about me, they're guessing of their own accord.

You absolutely have had a shitfight with bonce, and have an extended run in with tarks and I.

Have some fun, go nuts. But it isn’t helping the village.
Also how did I cause any of those shitfights? :D
That's a nice list of names you have there though. Why not throw porps into the mix? :D

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Two

Mafia Suicide

A man was found deceased today in a car on the outskirts of town. Unknown to locals, the man was believed to be associated with a mafia group that has been seen in town recently. Authorities report that he died of a single fatal gunshot wound.

Village Executes One Of Own

As rumours of a vampire in their midst gathered steam, the town folk gathered to discuss the night’s events and locate the evil doers in their midst. Attentions turned to Itsmyshow early in the day and despite his protestations of innocence, he was publicly hanged, executed, mutilated and thrown into a bonfire.

Summary

raskolnikov (Mafia Framer - modkilled for missing two consecutive votes)

Itsmyshow (Villager - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACTIONS BY 7AM AEDST.
Framer – chooses one player each night. Targeted player will seer as “Non-Village” (except where role specifies seering as "Village")

Ding ding ding.

What a shock

Morons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JT_the_Man not necessarily
The OP says that the deadline applies even if "Deadline" hasn't been called. Not certain that your vote will count . I have noted it down on mang's spreadsheet though :p
Barrybran liked my post, so I’m assuming it counted.

Lol what? I voted this morning.

Dead PM.

I haven't at any point actively tried to get others villagers guess about me, they're guessing of their own accord.

What? You said you were making good players guess about you?

Also how did I cause any of those shitfights? :D
That's a nice list of names you have there though. Why not throw porps into the mix? :D
I made that post after she came out.

That makes no sense.

Yeah a bit suss there MWPP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back