Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 2nd Test 17-21 Feb, 1430hrs at Delhi

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think harris has signed up again for Glouctershire again....so will be over there during the ashes ..another option available

Don't give me that nightmare please, come on give me 12 months free please that's all I ask!

I think he is playing county if not selected for the ashes tour.

Better be playing county then. I'd honestly gamble on Pucovski and it goes against everything I believe in before going to Harris again (12 months minimum)

Look I'm happy with whatever batter ...pick someone form penrith 4ths

as long as warner is not there facing broad and anderson around the wicket

Look whilst I think Bancroft has issues, him or Renshaw will do me. Look yeah I get it Reshaw hasn't looked great but the bloke is not a number 5, he's an opener. Pucovski the wildcard if he plays the last shield game or two

There has to be some consistency in selection policy and whatever people might think of him, Harris is probably entitled to be a bit shitty if he's not next in line.
There was no consistency in playing Kuhnemann over Agar.

I know he's supposed to be bowling crap at training, but still.
I don't think he's a test cricketer and shouldn't have been there anyway.

Look whilst I think Bancroft has issues, him or Renshaw will do me. Look yeah I get it Reshaw hasn't looked great but the bloke is not a number 5, he's an opener. Pucovski the wildcard if he plays the last shield game or two
Bancroft has just made a hard hitting 1 in the shield game just started,lol.

Bancroft has just made a hard hitting 1 in the shield game just started,lol.

He has been better across all forms this year. Look he's far from the bloke I really want. Feel they have shown their hand. Renshaw is the one, and he'll get to bat with his QLD captain. The wildcard is Pucovski but you'd know what their plans are there not me. When is he due to play a shield game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was first reported as a "minor strain" and they were hoping he'd back for the BBL finals.

I'm with Westy, a severe lack of information being given.

Minor can easily mean grade 1-2, that is such a big range, a grade 1 is basically 30 days, forget what a grade 2 is, been years since I've studied it.

Yes mate

And one failure on a green top means you can discount his 590 runs for the year.
Good point.

depends which state you support though doesnt it? :winkv1:

someone from your state makes a failure - but, its just one inning
someone from another state makes a failure - haha, what a loser, cant be picked eve again

i think im doing it right......yeah?

He is likely not fit enough at the moment, but his last test tour of India was reasonably good.

He did get a century but only averages 24.75 from 8 innings. That's good by our standards but doesn't make him the master of Indian wickets that some on here claimed him to be.

He did get a century but only averages 24.75 from 8 innings. That's good by our standards but doesn't make him the master of Indian wickets that some on here claimed him to be.

add to that, 3 others made a century that game and ended in a draw - gonna go out on a limb and say noth the toughest indian pitch to bat on

Why would we play neser over boland

Not like it would have changed anything either, would've taken none like Boland did

Would have added some much needed depth, whether we like it or not there is no way you can have Cummins at 8.

Back