Recommitted Brad Crouch [staying at Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Averaged 28 disposals per game in 2017... at the end of the season really started racking them up including 42 in a game against WC.

Brings speed, class and loves tackling.

Contracted to the end of 2020 and given that losing him could also risk seeing his brother go in 2021, I’d say this would take a mammoth effort for any club trying to get him off adelaide this year.

Rumours are he was unhappy with the management of his injury and he’s the type of bloke that gets really down when sitting on the sidelines.. you’d think adelaide would be thinking that if they get him back training (I think he’s back running again) and playing again he’ll get over it and settle.

Gibbs, mcrouch, bcrouch and Sloane all at the centre bounce is something the club and supporters wanted to see this year but missed out on...

That AFL trade talk twitter has had some wild rumours linked to it in the past.. the silly season is heating up!.

One of them would be a very mobile ruckman.

tigers wont have a cracker after lynch ! don't be ridiculous !!! couch be a good fit at the lions !

As much as I would love BCrouch, just can’t see it happening salary-cap wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I would love BCrouch, just can’t see it happening salary-cap wise.

I can't see him eating too much of a club's cap if he does go there, has his injury issues and honestly hamstring injuries are probably up there with calf injuries as the big worries if you get a player across. You can recover your kicking and a lot of your athleticism from ligament damage, but you can never get back peak speed or kicking penetration after chronic hammy troubles.

I'd be more worried about having too many same-ish players.

Well, you’d be wrong. Crouch’s best is A grade and worth a top ten pick and he’s contracted. Stengle is stake knives.
Injury concerns won't fetch you top price. I agree at his best he'd command more. If he does tell Adelaide he wants out you'll lose a bit of bargaining power. If he is contracted its in Adelaide's hands if they keep him or not.

Is it only 1 year he is contracted... or 2?

Injury concerns won't fetch you top price. I agree at his best he'd command more. If he does tell Adelaide he wants out you'll lose a bit of bargaining power. If he is contracted its in Adelaide's hands if they keep him or not.

Is it only 1 year he is contracted... or 2?
End of 2020. Crows will wait until they get what he’s worth to us to release him, IF he is asking for a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back