Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

if they're willing to cough up $1.2-1.3m per season, they ought to be willing to cough up something decent to get him. Freo could really bend St Kilda over here.
Why?

At that point, no one could match the number if he was in the PSD.

Just because St Kilda wants to pay Hill that much - which sounds like bullshit, anyway - doesn't mean that going to want to pay you that much.

Why?

Just because St Kilda wants to pay Hill that much - which sounds like bulls**t, anyway - doesn't mean that going to want to pay you that much.
He is contracted for 2 years...

Good luck getting to the PSD LOL

Why?

Just because St Kilda wants to pay Hill that much - which sounds like bulls**t, anyway - doesn't mean that going to want to pay you that much.
The PSD has * all to do with this situation. Unless we are getting 2 X first rounders, I don't see the point in moving him on. We are trying to make finals now not rebuild.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I hope it’s true. We are talking some serious assets if that’s the case. It’s great from a Freo perspective, I just can’t believe a club would be that negligent. That is top 5 player in the league territory
I know. I nearly fell over when I heard it. We've entered Tom Boyd territory.

Hawks will work on Coniglio first. If they get Coniglio, they won't have space for Hill. If they miss Coniglio, they'll throw the kitchen sink at Hill.

It's a good plan for Hawks. They're the best in the business.

Clarkson let Hill go for a reason. Won’t end up back at the Hawks. Colin Young is running this to get his client a better deal with Freo. Last two years are worth around 300k each as his contract was heavily front loaded. Bell will hold him to his contract.

Clarkson let Hill go for a reason. Won’t end up back at the Hawks. Colin Young is running this to get his client a better deal with Freo. Last two years are worth around 300k each as his contract was heavily front loaded. Bell will hold him to his contract.
This isn't true, Hill signed for 3 years when he was traded here, we then extended him for the extra 2 years after he had won the best and fairest in 2017.

He got resigned on good money here due to his better performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.2 mil over 2 years sounds a lot better and would be more than Freo are paying no? Working off the assumption he was well underpaid at Hawthorn, got a reasonable jump at Freo, but not 600k a year?

He's good but I don't think he's make a stand at the trade table good.

If Freo get a saints 1st rounder offered they should take is quickly.

I'd make a stand if offered less than that though. But pick 5 I predict, that for me is a good offer with where I think Freo is at.

I find that number hard to believe.

850 is probably slightly overs but reasonable to get him out. 1.2m is top 10 in the comp money.

$1.2m is crazy money for Hill, I get he has improved and won a BnF (albeit when Fyfe missed a lot of footy) but this wreaks of desperation. On a similar level to North throwing big money at Pittard last year.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haggers is a mouthpiece for Colin Young (his manager) but just how generous are they being? Are they adding on 50% from the 800k reported previously coz that’s a hell of an add-on. Surely the exaggeration wouldn’t be that much and it’s closer to 1m, which is STILL a ridiculous offer.

If he nominates us we will get it done. Pretty simple.

We will offer our first rounder and will get a pick around the 30s back.

Bookmark it.
Where are you going to get this pick in the 30s?

Freo dont have a 3rd or a 4th

We have a 2nd which is needed for Liam Henry

Its morelikely that you guys send us your first and a pick in the 30s for a Brad Hill contracted for 2 years, going by our past trade rates

Neale, Weller, Hogan.

Back