Brad Scott On Footy Classified Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it going to be online by any chance afterwards as I will miss it?

Even more interesting after what Grant Thomas has said about the whole situation. Cant wait.

Believe it was suggested on these very forums that he go on Footy Carrofied not 1/2 an hr ago. Bon obviously has an account and is listening to the fans.

/jokingpostthatshowsgenuineloveforthecoach

What did the useless human say??

he said:

The performance by the Kangaroos players was pathetic and not akin to a young, emerging group that needs to implant discipline and team values into their brand. It wreaked of their coach Brad Scott. I have plenty of respect and admiration for Scott however if he has incited this situation he needs to acknowledge it and apologise. I would be disappointed if his advisers didn't let him know this is not the pathway he should be promoting. Players are impressionable and vulnerable, living your own career through them is dangerous

I'd wager the great GT didn't even watch the game.
Either that or he is a complete moron.
Possibly a little from column A and column B.

Possibly a lot from column B.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe if Grant Thomas had implemented tactics that "wreaked" of Brad Scott he would still be coaching? Looking forward to the show tonight!

Still dirty about the fact that his lovechild riewoldt had a cry that night at the GABBA when scotty and i think mal michael got in 2 him.

Tonight you will see a cool , calm and collected attack on any comment that tries to hurt the North Melbourne Football Club's name !

I can't wait for this .

oh yeah! all great shows are put in that pivotal 10.30pm monday night time slot.good looking cast to

oh yeah! all great shows are put in that pivotal 10.30pm monday night time slot.good looking cast to

Cow-ro's "R" rated that's for sure. Ch 9 are not allowed to put her on before 9.30 in case she scares the kiddies and the young adolescent males.

I am putting money on Grant squibbing out of a direct confrontation. He is a coward of the highest order, only way he became a coach was to shiv the guy he was working for. That is my opinion. :p

Really looking forward to this interview. Disappointing that he has to be on in these circumstances. But as Brad always does, he impresses and speaks extremely well, so hopefully he can shut the door on this storm once and for all and gets the chance to speak about the exciting future of the club.

However, it is sad to hear what Grant Thomas said about Bon. I often agree with his views on the show (probably because he disagrees with Caroline for most of the time) but his opinion about Brad and the team is way off. If he knew anything about the club and any of Brad's plans about the future, he would know how very wrong he is.

I am putting money on Grant squibbing out of a direct confrontation. He is a coward of the highest order, only way he became a coach was to shiv the guy he was working for. That is my opinion. :p

Give the man a prize.

Grant did a massive backflip and is now supporting Thompson's actions (sort of). Said there was nothing wrong with what he did and if there was any issue it was up to the umpires to pay a free which they didnt, therefore theyre in the wrong.
Even Cowro had no issue with it and said she liked it, said she wasnt happy people badmouthing North for a huge over reaction.

Brad scott: I think the supporters of North Melbourne deserve to hear from their coach, and when I do things like this TV show I do it for them.

Class act :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back