Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone post the article up?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There are forum rules on copy/pasting news articles to prevent copyright infringements. Please read the Port board forum rules if unsure.

Hold on:

Well they are either at the AFL or they are not. That should be easy to determine.
If they are not then there is no issue with us using the jumper.

McGuire bangs on about "infringing copyright" - it wouldn't surprise me if the devious campaigner has taken out a copyright on the PB design!

McGuire bangs on about "infringing copyright" - it wouldn't surprise me if the devious campaigner has taken out a copyright on the PB design!
Wouldn't be able to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it the women's teams guernsey?

Think you're right, don't really watch AFLW given we're not in it so I didn't recognise it.

Just had a look through the AFL's registered trademarks. The PB's don't appear to be there.

Holy sh*t, someone in the media is finally actually questioning the existence of the fabled contracts.

The bars are coming back.
Will have to see what they say on Footy classified tonight.

Somehow amongst the media the narrative has changed from two showdowns to one.

It is such a big quest to just be requesting one or two games per year. I was hoping the club would use many of the comments form the big people in the game to justify asking for more games as it is very hard to rally the support again. I am not as confident as others that one game per year will be that much easier to turn into lots of games per year.

Somehow amongst the media the narrative has changed from two showdowns to one.

It is such a big quest to just be requesting one or two games per year. I was hoping the club would use many of the comments form the big people in the game to justify asking for more games as it is very hard to rally the support again. I am not as confident as others that one game per year will be that much easier to turn into lots of games per year.
That confused me too, I thought we were aiming for both showdowns. Obviously I’d like to wear it in all home games and both showdowns was a great step towards that. One showdown not so much.

Yeah what happened here? Only once a yea? Or is it "one showdown a year" and maybe a second game elsewhere since the Crows have had a sook.

I had a dream where we were losing by 7 goals at 3qtr time of the GF. Ken took the boys into the rooms and nobody had a clue what was going on. We then came out in the PB’s Mighty Ducks style to a massive cheer.

Ended up losing the game by 10 goals though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back