Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I quite like our young crop but it's indictment on senior players and especially the on field leadership that they were able to shine so brightly.

The cohesiveness of the senior playing group is broken for whatever reason.

Coming on nicely at this point. He and McCreery best debutants so far but very early days and this group needs a few seasons before we know what they have. Enjoy his performance but don’t worry too much about the ones not yet shining. That have all been chucked in early

Coming on nicely at this point. He and McCreery best debutants so far but very early days and this group needs a few seasons before we know what they have. Enjoy his performance but don’t worry too much about the ones not yet shining. That have all been chucked in early

Vic Kids have missed a Season of Footy and they do look behind the SA Kids.

Pretty much the Vic Kids are playing there Draft Year at AFL/VFL Level

Watch him and you wonder why he Slepted to Pick 30 for us.

Modern Day Size for a Gun Tall Mid. Lovely User of the Ball both by Foot and Hand. Good Athlete and Very Clean.

What was his Knocks on him to drop. Only 2 I found are that he is Skinny and sometimes he Blares away going inside 50 and not looking for best Option coming in. Though not seen that a lot

I forget at what stage of the game it was but he bad a blue the other day and was really P1ssed off with himself. I loved it. Looks like he has high standards of himself and loves to compete. He looks like a ripper! Will definitely be a fan favourite
Yes he cares and that is not something that can be faked.

He’s broad shouldered. Looks like he’ll fill out.
Yes that is what I thought too the frame looks strong and broad and judging by the way he works forward and back he is not averse to hard work, a very good pick up for the Pies.

I just hope we can improve next season in order for us to retain these young players that is what worries me the most, we picked an excellent group of young players but we must give them time to develop, with the Daicos brothers it is easy to imagine a few 200 game players but we have to hold on in the meantime.

Last edited:
Yes that is what I thought too the frame looks strong and broad and judging by the way he works forward and back he is not averse to hard work, a very good pick up for the Pies.

I just hope we can improve next season in order for us to retain these young players that is what worries me the most, we picked an excellent group of young players but we must give them time to develop, with the Daicos brothers it is easy to imagine a few 200 game players but we have to hold in the meantime.
Oh, I'm not concerned at all about these young players leaving. They love the club as far as I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, I'm not concerned at all about these young players leaving. They love the club as far as I know.
I would still be worried if we do not show signs of improvement by the end of next season it is the nature of the competition that players look for greener pastures the club just has to convince them we will be competitive in a few seasons time.

I would still be worried if we do not show signs of improvement by the end of next season it is the nature of the competition that players look for greener pastures the club just has to convince them we will be competitive in a few seasons time.
I'm not concerned. Players dont tend to leave of their own free will that we want to keep. Plus, I think we'll improve quicker than people think.
A 19 year is not gonna leave because there was one bad year lol

I forget at what stage of the game it was but he bad a blue the other day and was really P1ssed off with himself. I loved it. Looks like he has high standards of himself and loves to compete. He looks like a ripper! Will definitely be a fan favourite

If only his more senior team mates had that care factor when they make a blue, if that were the case, Grundy would be p1ssed off with himself over a dozen times a match. hardly ever seen him dirty on himself in his whole playing career, kind of reflects his attitude on football, very little care factor. Poulter has it all before him, will play a major and pivotal part in restoring some pride back in our team, Go forth young man, you have all the required skill set and more importantly the mindset to be the best you can be.

I'm not concerned. Players dont tend to leave of their own free will that we want to keep. Plus, I think we'll improve quicker than people think.

Just need a Stable Club which I don't think it is at the Moment.

Kids won't leave though

If only his more senior team mates had that care factor when they make a blue, if that were the case, Grundy would be p1ssed off with himself over a dozen times a match. hardly ever seen him dirty on himself in his whole playing career, kind of reflects his attitude on football, very little care factor. Poulter has it all before him, will play a major and pivotal part in restoring some pride back in our team, Go forth young man, you have all the required skill set and more importantly the mindset to be the best you can be.

We don't see what Happens behind the Scenes so can't just say Grundy does not care

What, because he doesn't stamp his foot or give some outward display he's not dirty on himself when he makes a mistake. Seriously? I'm not sure why people need to make s**t like this up to provide a continued vehicle for their attacks on players. Surely there's enough actual stuff to keep them entertained.

I just hope we can improve next season in order for us to retain these young players that is what worries me the most, we picked an excellent group of young players but we must give them time to develop, with the Daicos brothers it is easy to imagine a few 200 game players but we have to hold in the meantime.
Gee its far too early to be worried about them leaving imo. Hopefully they will become a close knit group looking for success together.

If we see no improvement in 2 or 3 seasons time we may be surprised who gets itchy feet (I did not think Beams would leave in 2013 but ne did just a pity he ever came back) we have to be improving as even young players who clubs want to keep do actually leave. Beams was 22 when he left and the club wanted to keep him believe me.

As I say you just have give players hope things will get better.

If we see no improvement in 2 or 3 seasons time we may be surprised who gets itchy feet (I did not think Beams would leave in 2013 but ne did just a pity he ever came back) we have to be improving as even young players who clubs want to keep do actually leave. Beams was 22 when he left and the club wanted to keep him believe me.

As I say you just have give players hope things will get better.

Beams left because his Dad was Dying of Cancer in QLD

Gee its far too early to be worried about them leaving imo. Hopefully they will become a close knit group looking for success together.
That is exactly what we all want to see a group of young players coming through together and staying together that way you at least have a chance of success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back