Preview Changes: R7 vs GWS - Saturday April 30 1.40pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It is often difficult to know who is playing where when watching on the telly. Dwayne and his mates often give false information (how about that monster wind we kicked against in the last quarter against the Doggies).

I like to track who is playing where when I see a match live and you can also see where players run (eg our wingmen).

Seeing as we're bound by some unseen contract to have Dwayne sharing his insights, here's my entry form for Dwayne Bingo this weekend.

1. Brodie Smith’s dad barracked for Port
2. Drop Step
3. Something something Geelong Falcons.
4. Billy Frampton used to play for Port.
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
6. The Crows were in front by as much as 14 points (as he tries to build a narrative about choking)
7. Delightful
8. That could be the game winning point/tackle/spoil/interchange (if there’s less than 5 minutes to go)
9. Dance floor
10. THAT’S AS GOOD. AS. IT. GETS.

Seeing as we're bound by some unseen contract to have Dwayne sharing his insights, here's my entry form for Dwayne Bingo this weekend.

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
6. The Crows were in front by as much as 14 points (as he tries to build a narrative about choking)
7. Delightful
8. That could be the game winning point/tackle/spoil/interchange (if there’s less than 5 minutes to go)
9. Dance floor
Needs more ‘rolls it, goals it’

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
7. Delightful
9. Dance floor
11. “He fluffed his line”
12. “That’s something something since he came back from his suspension” - making some tenuous connection between an event in the match and Tex being back in the side in order to remind everyone Tex was out

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
7. Delightful
9. Dance floor
You got this spot on

Number 5 annoys me the most, I find he has to make a comment about a free kick being missed at just about every contest

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
7. Delightful
9. Dance floor
"THATS OUTTA HERE!" for a goal that barely clears the goal line.
There also needs to be a free space for whatever new saying he's learned that he's never used before, but suddenly now feels the need to use every 30 seconds.

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
7. Delightful
9. Dance floor
Don't forget the "shake and bake".

Bring back Cometti. Wiki has a great collection of his lines.

A few others I remember -
"Schauble - Schwartz - Neitz ... sounds like a German legal firm"
"Goals hard to come by at the moment" - "Yep. Like a midnight taxi in Meekatharra"
Lachie and Ricky Henderson compete for the ball - "The Henderson kids go at it"

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
7. Delightful
9. Dance floor

2. Drop Step
5. Free kick - NOT PAID!
7. Delightful
9. Dance floor

• Natives being restless (natives are never in Melbourne, only in other states)
  • Gives it some shoe
  • Chaos ball
-

- "Its been a bit week on Adelaide this week with Erin Philips walking out on Crows" (said in a joyous voice)

- "There's still time!! (90 secs left but 3 goals down)

something something ex crows player Phil Davis get a run you reckon?

Himmelberg and Himmelberg comparisons

GWS chock full of first round picks and most of Adel first rounders are in SANFL

Ex GWS Hately will get a run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring back Cometti. Wiki has a great collection of his lines.

A few others I remember -
"Schauble - Schwartz - Neitz ... sounds like a German legal firm"
"Goals hard to come by at the moment" - "Yep. Like a midnight taxi in Meekatharra"
Lachie and Ricky Henderson compete for the ball - "The Henderson kids go at it"
Yze... good player, lousy scrabble hand

Ah Dennis. There will never be another like him.

“Ling’s running off the ground a little bit gingerly.”

“Barlow to Bateman. The Hawks are attacking alphabetically.”

"Lovett went one way, Murray went the other, and he ended up trying to tackle the hyphen."

"Kevin Sheedy, who was coaching Essendon 14 years before Adelaide was founded. The team, not the city."

"The Magpies ought to be kicking themselves right now, but with their luck, they'd probably miss."

"Ball in dispute, Lamb, now Yze the meat in the sandwich. Really, Lamb should be in the sandwich."

"Lovett went one way, Murray went the other, and he ended up trying to tackle the hyphen."

"Kevin Sheedy, who was coaching Essendon 14 years before Adelaide was founded. The team, not the city."

"The Magpies ought to be kicking themselves right now, but with their luck, they'd probably miss."

"Ball in dispute, Lamb, now Yze the meat in the sandwich. Really, Lamb should be in the sandwich."
Andrew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back