Changes v lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Adams forward? He always appeared to me the type that needed a few games under his belt to find touch after an injury lay off. I think he missed about 6 weeks and has played a couple since returning. Didn't notice him much last week and relying on him to kick a few in a final would be a move of desperation in my view.

I'm not overly impressed by the Lions and we beat them earlier in the year. Flip of the coin. If we bring the second half from last week, then we win.
I'm also unimpressed by them. But they are better there and we are coming off a lesser break and quarantine.
It's our own stupid fault. We should be resting this week preparing for a prelim. Instead we'll go down to the team that kicked us out.

50/50 game in my view.

If we bring last week’s first half, we lose.

If we bring last week’s second half (extra midfield support from Dunks/Treloar, Young doing better in the ruck contests, more intensity), we win.

Very happy with no change. But not too bothered if VDM or Hannan are a late out for Scott or Garcia.

If we play our best footy, we win. Let’s see what dogs side rolls up and how tired they are from the EF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also unimpressed by them. But they are better there and we are coming off a lesser break and quarantine.
It's our own stupid fault. We should be resting this week preparing for a prelim. Instead we'll go down to the team that kicked us out.
Nah we will keep the momentum going and smash those pretenders

If Hannan was one of the potential injury queries, Wallis coming in as an emergency could be a pointer. Obvious replacement.
I would rather Scott I just don’t think Wallis can cover the ground needed for our team defence, he is fine if you park him at FF but it’s when he needs to get up the ground and fill space or close space

Yes, that's true, it's our fault, but given our records on QFs, nothing was a given.

Have faith. Lot of good signs in the second half last week. I'm going in quietly confident.

Cameron is their most dangerous player, and I'm not sure we have an ideal match for him. Fingers crossed.
Whoever played on him last time we played them. From memory he had a pretty poor game. Daniher didn’t play that well either and I back Keath to win that battle again. In fact I think our defence will be fine. This will come down to whether our midfield can get on top of Brisbane’s. I would play Dunkley on Neale and I would also consider a negating role of some sort on McCluggage. If we take those two out I think we win. I think we can bat a bit deeper in the midfield and we can hopefully make the most of our opportunities up forward.

Adams forward? He always appeared to me the type that needed a few games under his belt to find touch after an injury lay off. I think he missed about 6 weeks and has played a couple since returning. Didn't notice him much last week and relying on him to kick a few in a final would be a move of desperation in my view.

It would be early-season Bev tinkering , absolute desperation in a final. I hope it happens.

Adams...meh. More of a liability for them than anything resembling a threat.

More that I look at the teams, the more confident I am. Scott plays more forward these days, as do JJ and Wallis. Cordy is cover for any tall. If Daniel wasn’t right, a Crozier/Richards would be an emergency.

If we see a late change, my money is Wallis/Scott/JJ for Hannan/Vandameer or Cordy for Wood.
If there is a change it will be JJ for VDM. That is the way I think Bevo might be thinking. An experienced player for a less so experienced one.

Um.... ah.....

Bevo couldn't even travel through time to bring back Chris Grant and clone him so we could have him at CHF and CHB, what are we even paying him for?

No good, got no melts in me today.
Sack Bevo, the selection is absolute rubbish. Bring back Bartlett and ffs put Woody as ff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back