Preview Changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how Amon can potentially get suspended for 2+, purely because Rohan is a moron who was completely oblivious to his surroundings. Amon basically only held his ground.

Dougal on the other hand, what an idiot. Deserves a game for throwing a punch to the guts so far off the ball. He’s just stepped into such an important role and in an important part of our season and does that? Sigh.

I love how Amon can potentially get suspended for 2+, purely because Rohan is a moron who was completely oblivious to his surroundings. Amon basically only held his ground.

Dougal on the other hand, what an idiot. Deserves a game for throwing a punch to the guts so far off the ball. He’s just stepped into such an important role and in an important part of our season and does that? Sigh.
Was Harry Taylor pinching him. His reaction was like Taylor wouldn't let go of jumper

Later in the arvo.

Just watched AFL website assess the incidents. They reckon Amon gets 2 maybe even 3 and they reckon Howard gets 1 week.

If Amon gets 3 for that, that is ridiculous.
Amon
1 week - Plays for interstate side
1 week - Hit a "good bloke" of the AFL
1 week - He's indigenous, statistically indigenous players get suspended for longer

Good luck Karl "Killa" Amon.

Not Rohans first hit after wandering around aimlessly on the field, didn't someone from Norf give him a whack?

Geelong, the AFL and the Melbourne media are making sure that Karl will sit out for the next two weeks. Dougal will most probably get a week. Of course it’s because We Are Port Adelaide.

The almost pathological dislike that a percentage of this board have for Westhoff is over the top. He hasn't been playing at his best and I've got no problem with Hinkley making him earn his spot back. But to ignore the fact that Westhoff at his best makes us a better team is being willfully ignorant.

The pathological dislike comes from being the flakiest, unreliable player I’ve seen in the guernsey.

The gut punch was pretty stupid by Dougal.
That sort of thing was kids stuff in the 70’s but in today’s non contact game your going to be in trouble.
Just goes to show you can make a fortune playing AFL and still be as thick as two bricks.
Amon should get off because Rohan is a tool for wandering around like an unregistered Dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on a wet night, i dont see value in bringing Ryder back.

However, as per someones comment above, Ken will be licking his lips at being able to bring back 2 of SPP Ryder and Hoff. They all will "train the house down" this week and be right to go.

Personally, i would go Marshall and Drew in.

Surely Frampton is in for Howard (assuming the suspicion stands). Ryder and Hoff can't be considered having not played in the SANFL, and we need someone who can pitch hit in the ruck so Dixon doesn't have to go into any centre bounces, which rules out Marshall. Ladhams also a possibility, but with how much better we played with just one ruckman, it would be the wrong move, even if only for a week.

However, I expect Ken to go with Ryder and for his output to be the same, which will also reduce Lycett's influence.

Drew for Amon then straight back the following week seems fairly obvious. Seems like Mayes has had his cards marked. Plenty of opportunities to play him earlier in the season when almost everyone was getting a game.

Billy for Dougal (of course it won’t happen) and Willem for Karl (that’s a certainty I think)
Justin or Paddy to come in for Dougal (it will make Ken partially happy again).
Another possibility for Dougal could be Ladhams (he has a better chance than Billy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back