Changes vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone said Fletch still had a fair limp at the game yesterday, may even stretch to two more weeks. WTF is up with Hamling as well? he played out the game after that awkward fall then misses 2 weeks, Surely has to be back this week. Talia goes to Hooker and Hamling to Daniher?
Limp doesn't mean much. I pulled up sore training last Thursday and was limping Friday. Played Saturday. Depends on the injury.

http://bit.ly/1Msh0aW

Roughy having tests on his foot :( Roberts a chance but doesn't sound likely. Hamling sounds likely.
I took "testing" to mean that they'll test out whether he's fit to play, i.e. he'd be listed as "test" on the injury list rather than actual medical examinations.

I took "testing" to mean that they'll test out whether he's fit to play, i.e. he'd be listed as "test" on the injury list rather than actual medical examinations.
Oh yeah true, I misread the second part haha :)

http://bit.ly/1Msh0aW

Roughy having tests on his foot :( Roberts a chance but doesn't sound likely. Hamling sounds likely.
I read it the other way round - Roberts sounded more likely than Hamling. Don't like the sound of Roughy's "foot injury" - they seldom take just 1 week.
Which leads me to ponder what would happen if Campbell didn't recover from those hard knocks he took yesterday ... Ayce would be our last ruck standing. :eek:
Or would we bring Toyd back in as a ruck?

I read it the other way round - Roberts sounded more likely than Hamling. Don't like the sound of Roughy's "foot injury" - they seldom take just 1 week.
Which leads me to ponder what would happen if Campbell didn't recover from those hard knocks he took yesterday ... Ayce would be our last ruck standing. :eek:
Or would we bring Toyd back in as a ruck?
Could be, just reading that Hamling has already started to build his training load whereas Roberts will later in the week. Hopefully both are right to go!

Someone said Fletch still had a fair limp at the game yesterday, may even stretch to two more weeks. WTF is up with Hamling as well? he played out the game after that awkward fall then misses 2 weeks, Surely has to be back this week. Talia goes to Hooker and Hamling to Daniher?

When you land really heavily on your back, sometimes the pain and spasms just don't go away for weeks. I was in a car crash a little under two years ago and walked away fine from it but all of a sudden my back flared up a couple of days after and took a bit over a week to get better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BRG doesn't think roughie will be ready this week.

What did you think of Talia Sunday Fronk ?
I have watched the replay twice now , and other than a couple of mistakes ( that free & 50 m was a shocker )
thought he was pretty good ?
I know others on here , Dannnnnnnn included were very critical and want him banished.
In fact Dannnnnn went way over the top in my about how bad he was , funny how you see things differently.
I am not sure I prefer Roughy back down there anyway.

What did you think of Talia Sunday Fronk ?
I have watched the replay twice now , and other than a couple of mistakes ( that free & 50 m was a shocker )
thought he was pretty good ?
I know others on here , Dannnnnnnn included were very critical and want him banished.
In fact Dannnnnn went way over the top in my about how bad he was , funny how you see things differently.
I am not sure I prefer Roughy back down there anyway.
I thought he was pretty clumsy KH. Not as bad as made out, but certainly played a reasonably poor game. He took a nice contested mark, and spoiled well on most occasions. He was rattled in the last and those frees were evidence of that. I was more concerned about him leaving Varcoe alone to snap a goal in the 3rd (I think). He didn't approach him at all, assuming he'd come on board. Was very odd.

I definitely have him behind hamling and Roberts on form, but unless both are fit to play, I'd be keeping him this weekend to take on hooker and daniher.

We also have such short memories. His start to the season was outstanding for a 22 year old key position player. Wallis is just coming good now as a mid. Patience with Talia required as well.

I thought he was pretty clumsy KH. Not as bad as made out, but certainly played a reasonably poor game. He took a nice contested mark, and spoiled well on most occasions. He was rattled in the last and those frees were evidence of that. I was more concerned about him leaving Varcoe alone to snap a goal in the 3rd (I think). He didn't approach him at all, assuming he'd come on board. Was very odd.

I definitely have him behind hamling and Roberts on form, but unless both are fit to play, I'd be keeping him this weekend to take on hooker and daniher.

We also have such short memories. His start to the season was outstanding for a 22 year old key position player. Wallis is just coming good now as a mid. Patience with Talia required as well.

Yeah I didn't think he was too bad, other than a few mistakes.

Poor guy is probably suffering a bit from the pressure of being on the fringe. Part of his brain fade in the last I reckon was frustration/upset that the pies forwards had gotten on top of him a bit, when he knew he had to have a really good game to hold his spot. A bit of a vicious cycle.

Beveridge and match committee did great job on Sunday, running Biggs and JJ OFF HALF BACK, was a stroke of genius. Murphy up forward. ETC.
Reading posts on here last week reminded me of being at my mothers funeral, so depressed are some supporters, I cannot understand why people just cannot enjoy the ride, the season has been one of the best I can remember as a player and supporter for many many years,in my case to many to mention.lol.
Everyone relax, FOOTY TEAM in very good hands, just barrack on Sunday, we will kill Essendon. Selection this season has been outstanding, REWARD FOR EFFORT is the key, names don't matter with Beveridge, I love it.
Tom Boyd, Hrovat, Honeychurch and Z. Cordy very good for Footscray on weekend, I believe Tom Boyd could be back in against Essendon.
GO DOGGIES.

I'm never going to criticise MC again. Bev can pick who ever chooses. ( I may have to count to 10 if it's Ayce though)
Who do we think is the best match up for Hooker? He's been clunking some very good marks the past few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back