Preview Changes Vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Big opportunity for McLean with potentially a few midfield minutes available also. Really needs to come out like he did during the EF against Freo last year where he looked awesome, especially early on. Another quiet one and he will be out of the team again for a while I feel... Hope he kills it this week!

McNeil I think might be the sub, and then will be in for a full game the week after which I feel is the pattern Bevo likes.
When McClean first played he was zippy, crafty and a smart footballer. The two knee reco's has cost him, looks like he is moving with weighted boots on. Its a shame to see, hope he proves me wrong, yet can't see him playing many more games for us even though he would still be a decent ball user.

Today 29 in Perth so will be a fast track starting at 6.10 WA time. It is time to throw caution to the wind and play with flair and dare. We have Astro, JUH and Cody all capable of hitting the scoreboard. If we are 3/3 with 2 very winnable games (Hawks and GWS to come) we can make something of a disappointing season so far.

I cannot get my head around Toby appearing slow.
At optus in the final last year he performed well and did not appear hampered at all in a fast paced game.
Will be keen to see live tonight.

I cannot get my head around Toby appearing slow.
At optus in the final last year he performed well and did not appear hampered at all in a fast paced game.
Will be keen to see live tonight.

maybe lacked a bit of confidence in the knee, on the wet surface

Strange call to bring in Toby after spending half the quarter he played last week on the bench. Personally would've preferred McComb
Toby had insane stats in the VFL last week and is coming back from a year off. Seems strange to me that so many so many write him him off as done so quickly.

We’re doomed 🙁
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back