Preview Changes Vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Big opportunity for McLean with potentially a few midfield minutes available also. Really needs to come out like he did during the EF against Freo last year where he looked awesome, especially early on. Another quiet one and he will be out of the team again for a while I feel... Hope he kills it this week!

McNeil I think might be the sub, and then will be in for a full game the week after which I feel is the pattern Bevo likes.

When you have the best ruckman and the best clearance player in the first 5 rounds and sit 2/3 with second lowest points scored (allowing for a couple wet games) something is not right. Not sure if it is game plan, lack of speed, efficiency with the ball, forward line not presenting, selection or not working hard enough probably a bit of all of these. Most times you will kill to be winning key areas if Tim and the Bont.
I think this is exactly the problem - we are only dominant through the middle when English and/or Bont are heavily involved. They can't be there all game. Libba and Treloar have had good spells. Macrae and Baz been down. Could be a quick recovery (imo) if these guys turn it around and hit form.

No Hannan or Mcbrush . Sky black with tossed caps , champagne corks a ‘popping .

The photographs of Bev snorting coke off a girls arse must have gone missing .

Who will be this week’s whipping boy ?

When is buku going to get a game? Happy to see Toby reach 100 but gee he looks slow and out of form. Hope he proves me wrong.

I feel this game is really made for Buku.

Would love for him to come in and play defense. Scott as sub.
Video on Facebook had him competing 1 on 1 with Naughton, may be planning on running Buku as the sub so we have the flexibility of playing him either forward or back depending on who he replaces

Which galaxy is that Space traveller??
How is it possible that I come onto this thread and no one has posted the team? Now I have to trawl through other apps. Grumble grumble. Have some consideration for those of us living in another galaxy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McLean just has to get some midfield time, we cannot possibly run just 4 CB rotations this week surely.

Glad Hannans out hopefully he’s not sub, I’d go McNeil but would love to see Buku too.

Last chance for TOB if he’s average or worse just stop wasting time on him

McLean just has to get some midfield time, we cannot possibly run just 4 CB rotations this week surely.

Glad Hannans out hopefully he’s not sub, I’d go McNeil but would love to see Buku too.

McLean has to get midfield time because that’s basically all he’s suited to now.

How is it possible that I come onto this thread and no one has posted the team? Now I have to trawl through other apps. Grumble grumble. Have some consideration for those of us living in another galaxy.
ROUND 6 TEAM

Fremantle v Western Bulldogs
Friday 21 April, 6.10pm AWST (8.10pm AEST)
Optus Stadium

B: Jason Johannisen, Liam Jones, Tim O’Brien
HB: Bailey Dale, Alex Keath, Ed Richards
C: Jack Macrae, Marcus Bontempelli, Bailey Williams
HF: Toby McLean, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Cody Weightman
F: Arthur Jones, Aaron Naughton, Rory Lobb
R: Tim English, Tom Liberatore, Adam Treloar

Int: Taylor Duryea, Caleb Daniel, Oskar Baker, Anthony Scott
Emerg: Mitch Hannan, Lachie McNeil, Jordon Sweet, Buku Khamis

Don't mention it.

It's actually a well balanced team and players picked in the positions they should player. It's not April 1 is it?
If we don’t melt about selection, we don’t win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back