Opinion Changes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we've done the hard yards with Marshall. As he develops the bigger body and sails past 50 AFL games you are going to see a real asset in our forward line. Agile tall quick already... needs to work on a bit of hardness and strength which will come naturally for the next 10 years. Play him

So i'm guessing Houston to spend more time in the midfield with Hammer back and Lienert still in.

I reckon Ladhams is stiff but Marshall is the better forward and with Gray now out, and still no Orazio, we need goal kickers. Excited to see Williams play!

that is awesome news. Besides the fact I just want to see him at afl level I really like taking the opportunity to build on confidence and now is a great time to try to do that.
Was great to hear the stuff about his approach the last 6 weeks. Have very much noticed it on the field.

Hartlett certainly didn't earn his place back into the 22 for me.

With his sanfl performance and just putting in an ok game as sub, not really. But it’s not a horrible selection either. Tho I would prefer we test Garner at afl level before we have to delist him at years end.

I reckon lienert will be the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the * does ken announce the team early every wk 🤦 Sydney know we are only Playing 1 ruck before they have to pick there team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back