Prediction Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

We lost to GC, Carlton, Norf @ Marvel, yet we are competitive against good sides. IDK bout others, but that **** annoys me.
So it looks like you’re going to be pissed off no matter what happens.

It’s a hard road we Doggies fans travel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the sentiment. We have lost 3 games where we were favourites. We have won 4 games where we were not the favourites. We were competitive against the two top teams and had honourable losses.

Lol norf aalso beat beat 9thmond this weekend. Takes some of the ignominy out of our pantsing.

I get the sentiment. We have lost 3 games where we were favourites. We have won 4 games where we were not the favourites. We were competitive against the two top teams and had honourable losses.

Lol norf aalso beat beat Premiershipmond this weekend. Takes some of the ignominy out of our pantsing.

I did not call the Premiershipmond. Damn censors!!!

Does he? I see a lot of hanging out the back if he can’t attempt a screamer.
I agree, my seats are 2nd row in the forward pocket and watch him closely. He does on occasion block but more often he finds himself in a poor position which leads him to give away a silly free kick. His defensive pressure is not any better that Schache but because he parades like a peacock and pushes players the perception is he is better defensively. I have them on a par as I discount his bravado. Unfortunately Schache looks a lot worse but the net results is similar. His tackle count is deplorable for a mid size fwd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back