Collingwood Geelong Hawthorn Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree - most Bulldogs supporters wouldn't have been happy with that game, but to be frank a good side finds a way to win when not playing well.

You think so? Better inform the media and most of the lip dribblers that believe them because when the Kangas do it they're apparently punching above their weight and about to fall in a hole.

You think so? Better inform the media and most of the lip dribblers that believe them because when the Kangas do it they're apparently punching above their weight and about to fall in a hole.

Yes I do - I also believe that the Kangeroos are a good side that play for each other and can play four quarters - i expect them to be therebouts (with the dogs) fighting for 5th/6h to 10th/11th

^ yeah exactly. + Geelong played some of the worst Football I've seen in years against the Doggies (2003 like) :thumbsdown:.

I have had a gutful of teams saying that they didn't play well against this team or kicked themselves out of the game (i.e. should have won, sook, sook)

You played badly in round 1 because the Bulldogs played better!

To be honest, Geelong don't hold any fears for the dogs (and I am sure Geelong feel the same way) as we both play running attacking footy and we do well against sides that play 'our own' game - we struggle against shut down sides like Swans and Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back