Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Collingwood statement
EcDxc6YU4AEaN4Q

I’m not saying a word, in case I might be accused of mental health problems. But OMG,culture?

Wasn't there a story about something like this here a while ago? Maybe it was a news article where someone else was hung out to dry after the AFL club's lawyer showed up to defend the player but not the non player friend, there were no charges laid against the player and then the non player was left to wear all of it.

Collingwood or the AFL will stand JDG until resolved you’d think. That’s what the NRL have started doing given the seriousness of these issues.

EDIT - they’re not. That is amazing.

Not a fan of punishing before the day in court. That said that’s only fair when you don’t have powerful entities working to avoid justice on your behalf.

Someone gets charged with sexual assault, which suggests that there's a victim, and most of you blokes think it's a good opportunity to give Ed a whack?

Tossers.
Eddie Derangement Syndrome in full flight. They are incapable of thinking of anybody else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charged doesn't mean guilty!!

Given that it's been investigated prior without charges being laid suggests it's a weak accusation.

Your first comment is true.

Your second comment is wrong. And disgracefully so.

The reality is that most sexual assaults do not result in charges because it is inherently difficult to prove. That charges have been laid against him - especially as a high profile person with strong legal representation over several years since the investigation commenced - does NOT in any way suggest the accusation is “weak.” What a pathetic post

I'd implore all fans to not speculate on such a serious issue given that nothing has been proven either way.

Not a fan of punishing before the day in court. That said that’s only fair when you don’t have powerful entities working to avoid justice on your behalf.

Neither am I in theory but given how public and visible AFL footy is, once someone is charged (not just accused), I’d be shocked if the AFL doesn’t stand him down for charges of this nature. It’s really bad stuff.

Maybe Eddie should shut his mouth and stop taking shots at other clubs when his club constantly has issues.

I don't like Ed either mate, but have you thought that maybe some issues are bigger than Ed? This is not about him.

I thought it was obvious. Obviously not...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back