Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Happens all the time. Often witnesses who were previously reluctant to talk now come forward. Sometimes victims gain strength as They get older / more mature. Who knows.

True. If the evidence is there or if Jordan admits hes done it then he has to accept his punishment for the crime.

Charged doesn't mean guilty!!

Given that it's been investigated prior without charges being laid suggests it's a weak accusation.

So, could be a total beat up.

Until we know the facts, joke away all!!

I have a good joke but I better not say it.

It’s not an accusation, he’s been charged.

I have just been lectured about constant Pies criticism. Guess they don’t deserve it huh?

I don't like Ed either mate, but have you thought that maybe some issues are bigger than Ed? This is not about him.

I thought it was obvious. Obviously not...
Neither was Jack Steven’s situation but Eddie somehow made that all about himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie's entitled culture at work AGAIN.

Fish rots from the head down....

sh*t is happening WEEKLY...

Racism, covid breach, sexual assault....collingwood is absolutely cooked
Id suggest the drug problem that has infiltrated West Coast for 30+ years doesnt place you in a position to speak in such way.
A full club drug problem is worse than two or three individual dickheads

Not good for anyone involved and lets just get the truth please and either punish accordingly to the states laws or release the people involved without charge.

For people arguing about the time involved lots of these sorts of cases are prosecuted much later for various reasons regarding new evidence and victim statements etc etc and sexual assault cases usually have no timeline attached to them as has been proven in the past.

Just a terrible situation for JDG and the Pies to be in sadly so all we can do is let the courts decide on the evidence available. In saying that it will be interesting to see if he is allowed to keep playing especially with the Covid stuff going on and hubbs etc if JDG has to make regular visits back to Melbourne to consult lawyers and legal teams, while then having to quarantine to return to another state.

Your first comment is true.

Your second comment is wrong. And disgracefully so.

The reality is that most sexual assaults do not result in charges because it is inherently difficult to prove. That charges have been laid against him - especially as a high profile person with strong legal representation over several years since the investigation commenced - does NOT in any way suggest the accusation is “weak.” What a pathetic post
Are you the victims lawyer??

Maybe some assaults don't result in charges because they weren't assaults??

My speculation about a weak accusation is just as valid as your speculation about the burden of proof and superior legal representation!

Neither of us know s**t. So get off your horse.

Id suggest the drug problem that has infiltrated West Coast for 30+ years doesnt place you in a position to speak in such way.
A full club drug problem is worse than two or three individual dickheads
What a meltdown

Charged doesn't mean guilty!!

Given that it's been investigated prior without charges being laid suggests it's a weak accusation.

So, could be a total beat up.

Until we know the facts, joke away all!!

I have a good joke but I better not say it.

That didn't stop Collingwood supporters and other opposition supporters calling Milne a rapist, no benefit of the doubt was given there.

That didn't stop Collingwood supporters and other opposition supporters calling Milne a rapist, no benefit of the doubt was given there.
Or Eddie spewing filth about McKenna or Adam Goodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back