List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:
He's an absolutely outstanding talent but is incredibly physically developed in comparison to his contemporaries. 185cm and 82-83kg's. Sure it's not all lean muscle but thats peak fitness weight for that height basically. Also very, very strong for a kid.

Going to be a very, very interesting draft crop and year next year.
I still think Harley has plenty of development in terms of physical size to go too. It's that with his core strength that makes him such a tantalising prospect, he literally stands in tackles like no one is there or just casually fends them off like no one is there.

Add that to the fact he's such a natural footballer!

So i've scoping out a few other boards to see if there were any guys on the fringe to watch for the year as potential targets. And f*** me. Listen to the going on of this mob.
View attachment 1580842

The tigers supporters win a flag and act as if their club hasn't been irrelevant for 40 years🤮🤮🤮
Lol living in Northcote... I'd rather spend 200 hours on a plane travelling back and forth than live in Northcote.

Not your Bayside location?

What would 19 year old ECE be looking for then?
I'm not a fan of the North or West in Melbourne, personal opinion. I hate having to take the passport and travel up once a year, just not my thing.

19 year old me, I'd be in Elwood, St Kilda, Prahran. I'm a bit like a Sandy Dragons draftee, don't like leaving my bubble. haha.

But my main point, was if I was a player I'd much rather live in Perth or other areas of Melbourne than live in Northcote if I'm an AFL player. Perth is underrated by many living on the East Coast - its friggin awesome! Usually from people that have never been.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the North or West in Melbourne, personal opinion. I hate having to take the passport and travel up once a year, just not my thing.

19 year old me, I'd be in Elwood, St Kilda, Prahran. I'm a bit like a Sandy Dragons draftee, don't like leaving my bubble. haha.
I started Bayside when I moved to Melbourne and soon went to Carlton and Fitzroy. Chapel St was too pretentious for me.

Besides, it is over an 90 minutes to the beach from either place as that Bay is a sorry excuse for a swim!!!

I started Bayside when I moved to Melbourne and soon went to Carlton and Fitzroy. Chapel St was too pretentious for me.

Besides, it is over an 90 minutes to the beach from either place as that Bay is a sorry excuse for a swim!!!
Yes, the bay is shocking...

Seriously thinking of moving over to WA! Best beaches (apart from sharks), footy team, breweries and actually really friendly place compared to Melbourne, and only getting worse.

I still think Harley has plenty of development in terms of physical size to go too. It's that with his core strength that makes him such a tantalising prospect, he literally stands in tackles like no one is there or just casually fends them off like no one is there.

Add that to the fact he's such a natural footballer!
Will be a totally different situation for him when he's lining up against afl player's though, doubtful he'll be standing tackles and casually fending off!

Will be a totally different situation for him when he's lining up against afl player's though, doubtful he'll be standing tackles and casually fending off!
Yes and no. That usually translates as well. Think the Petracca and Rayner types. Usually only takes one or two preseasons to develop adult power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you’re referring to the beer gardens/grassed children’s play areas, rather than the breweries themselves.
I'd say there are a lot of both. The City has places like: gage roads, little creatures, pirate life, seasonal and blasta. Down south has more than I can count: beer farm, colonial, cheeky monkey etc

I'd say there are a lot of both. The City has places like: gage roads, little creatures, pirate life, seasonal and blasta. Down south has more than I can count: beer farm, colonial, cheeky monkey etc
Seasonal’s trash. Pirate Life brewery is in port Adelaide, the one in Perth is just a pub. Likewise Little Creatures is brewed in Geelong somewhere.

do people still do LC with gage open down the road? I guess if you hate a crowd LC is nice option

I just think Cockburn is trash in general. Little Creatures in particular.

The idea of visiting a brewery and paying full price for their alcohol, like i haven't just saved them on bottling, transport costs, labor etc etc shits me.

Likewise Eagle Bay Brewery. Or basically any brewery now. I'm failing to see the point in the idea anymore, there's minimal appeal.

#whatsthepointinpersisting

Sorry mods, didn't know which thread to put this....today's West Australian

West Coast EaglesAFL
EXCLUSIVE

Top West Coast Eagles’ executive pulls pin on near 23-year tenure at the club​

41478D57-E57A-4C8E-A639-4D088913177C.jpeg
Paywalled so can’t open it

For those, like me, who don’t recognise him it is Dean Peters who was Manager of Strategy and Growth which I’m assuming is in a corporate rather than football sense

Has left to go out on his own in a consultancy according to the radio news grab I heard this morning

Hard to know what impact his departure will have given I’d not really heard of him until today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back