List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion - 2022 Off Season Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract status of all players now fully updated

Last edited:

Yes and no. That usually translates as well. Think the Petracca and Rayner types. Usually only takes one or two preseasons to develop adult power.

How the * are Petracca and Rayner being mentioned in the same sentence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gin and tonic water was disgusting to me but I've had gin with other stuff taste ok. I dont think I'm ever going to drink it straight. Same as vodka, spirits etc.

Keys gonna have a field day when he sees all this beer, wine, spirits chat in the contracts thread

For the record I think the Vics are making better beer, but I think our WA venues are far superior to theirs. Places like Wild Hop, Beerfarm, Eagle Bay etc. Don't get much better than that. Vics are crammed for space so kinda makes sense

Keys gonna have a field day when he sees all this beer, wine, spirits chat in the contracts thread

For the record I think the Vics are making better beer, but I think our WA venues are far superior to theirs. Places like Wild Hop, Beerfarm, Eagle Bay etc. Don't get much better than that. Vics are crammed for space so kinda makes sense
From what I've seen agree with that, hard to beat some of the WA brewery settings.

Next draftee to be offered shares in JK's distillery as part of his next contract (back on topic, see?)...

Does straight over ice count? :shrug:
Tell me you’ve never had good gin without telling me you’ve never had good gin.
I’ve had good gin and I appreciate it.

How many people who goes to these new gin distilleries are sipping it neat or on the rocks though? They’re almost all having tiny half shots in sample paddles with different tonic water in each, so they think they can notice the variations in each gin.

Do you think gin would be having this current boom if everyone went there ordering it straight on ice?? It’s mostly former vodka soda drinkers wanting to feel boujie and take some nice pics for their socials.

Throw in some homeopathic quantities of culturally appropriated native botanicals, that you can’t taste but can certainly see plastered all over the business’s marketing material, and basically every tourist town now has a gin distillery!

Really good gin is like really good vodka or tequila, the top shelf stuff is awesome, the cheap sh!t is disgusting!
If you use them with mix's then how can you say you've tasted them?
Not sure about that. Different spirit but I had 3 whisky sours made for me at a cocktail bar recently. I asked them not to tell me which bourbon the were using and I got it right all 3 times.

I can definitely taste the difference in spirit, even with mixers, it adds a different accent.

******* Gordons is horrid no matter what you mix with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back