Grand Slam Day 4 - Australian Open 2024

The 15-day-Slam. Yay or Naay

• Big Yes; Love it

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • It is alright. More "+" than "-"

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Prefer 14 days but such is life and I will move on

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I hate it with a passion. F U Craig Tiley.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5 is here!!!!!!

If you want a party court with drinking, maybe make it if they act like idiots, they get kicked out straight away.

I would say the whole concept is silly. Just build soundproof glass and let the people who aren't interested in tennis enjoy their overpriced drinks in peace.

Team up with Melbourne and have cheese board section!

is novak the only player that gets away with walking away from his service if there's the tiniest bit of noise?

is novak the only player that gets away with walking away from his service if there's the tiniest bit of noise?

Well there isn’t meant to be noise is there…

Not hard to keep your trap quiet when you are in an arena

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And in the Kostyuk v Mertens 5-5 in the third set. I can't be bothered streaming but it looks like it is a good match to follow.
I really do like the Addidas ensemble for both the men and women, just love the apple green colour.

Well there isn’t meant to be noise is there…

Not hard to keep your trap quiet when you are in an arena
he seems to be the only one that walks away from his service point. every other player just stands there. just screams precious.

And in the Kostyuk v Mertens 5-5 in the third set. I can't be bothered streaming but it looks like it is a good match to follow.
I really do like the Addidas ensemble for both the men and women, just love the apple green colour.

Marta is gorgeous just saying

Novak Playing within himself all night. Aussies are easy beats-especially on centre court!
novak was $1.03 to take this in straight sets. not exactly sure you can roll with the whole "aussies are easy beats on centre court".

he seems to be the only one that walks away from his service point. every other player just stands there. just screams precious.

You watched Iga play lately? She does it every point. It’s common courtesy to not speak when a player is serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back